danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Too masculine...

| If all the girls want cute femboys, what's a strong tall hairy fella to do?
I just want a cute girl to put me in a chastity cage and make me worship her boots...
It's not fair...

| "all the girls"

| you're just going to run around with the body type your momma gave you? go be a femboy regardless. smh shit for brains get real.

| skincare + epilator + wig + makeup works magic g/u/rl. start practicing! and if that doesn't work, you can always try vrchat.

| >is it me that is wrong? no, it's all the girls in the world

| >all the girls
it's guys who want femboys, dummy!
you just need to find some femdom, so stop looking at femboys and start looking for dominant women. Be warned tho, they are super rare.

| i will never understand the obsession with femboys.

| anyways goodluck op

| >>936985 i'm sorry strong tall hairy fella :c your destiny is to find sugar baby and become her sugar daddy.. there are no other options

>>937009 or you can deny your masculinity of course

>>937062 from personal experience i feel that in anime fandoms are a lot open minded people and also something what can be defined by something called as femdom.. i don't think that it would be so rare.. but depends.. honestly as shy person as me 2x surprised me someone.. i'm sub a lot i guess

| >>937158
>subby femboy watches anime
it checks out. bet the other girls in the anime club have tried to fet you in collar and cage, too~

| >>937374 sadly didn't i'm not even in any club xd but.. i wish xdd

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1673273088

This thread is permanently archived