danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Subs or Doms

| which one are you, my /d/electable little /d/eviant g/u/rls?

| I want to try domming sometime! It seems fun! but in reality I am a "tie me all the way up, put me in a diaper, and leave me with a vibrator for four hours" level sub

| Sub ALL the way. Went on a date with a now ex using a remote vibrator. We only did it once before our relationship went south but I will never recover from that shit. I still fantasize about it years later.

| Dominos is okay. Subway isn't for me.

| I prefer consent less sex

| I like submarines

| I have fun doing either, but all my partners so far have been quite subby so I tend to end up always domming.

| Sub, I like to be stepped on and ordered around. Giving foot massages is more of a service to me than the person receiving. Shame my girlfriend was religious, she didn't like it after she found out I enjoyed it.

| Wait do dommes even exist

| Sub "^^

| take care detective ! i placed many mirrors who will deform you into your sub form ! don't stare too long at them or reflection will become reality oo oo oo oo !!! :0DDDD

| dommes exist, but they are rare.
>>928419
sorry to hear that, but you'll find the right one soon!

| I'm mostly dom, I like to give orders, treating subs like pets (petplay), assert dominance with my body, teasing and edging, hypnosis, gripping necks, arms, and legs...

| Sub, Dom, WORDS INVENTED BY THE SEXUALLY INCULT.
True sex experts know that there is no such things as submission, or domination, but a dance, a valse, a real handshake of sex.
Everyone likes to be teased, to give AND to receive.

It's knowing what each of you like to give and/or receive that matters, don't use ridiculous dicotomy to describe things that can't be described properly.

I expected much more of all of you, next time, remember my wisdom, it'll improve the feel greatly.

| >>929267
cult sex is the best sex, don't be jealous because you weren't invited.

| >>929371
shush and drink your cool aid

| *sips from sippy cup*

| >>929037 nya "^^

| >>929499 Oh my~ there is a cute kitty here~

| Sub to my channel and hit that bell icon!

| >>929504 *nervously staring*
>>929794 *subbing to channel and playing with bell*

| >>929812 *fucks your mouth*

| >>929821
*fucks your mouth*

| >>929821 *no - using uno reverse card*
*putting umbrella inside your mouth*
*opening umbrella*
*umbrella's cover is made from razor blades*
*your mouth and jaw bone was cutted of, and your neck veins was damaged*
do you like it mouthless bitch? Ohh, there is something tasty from your neck
*licking softly fastly bleeding blood* it's taste metalically good <3 Wait, why are you falling? We didn't had much fun yet~

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1668653015

This thread is permanently archived