danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
By the way, Pomu sex

| Thought?

| By the way, I am Pomu de una famulia noble Pomulia, and I fucked up

| Pomu celebrating taiwan independence stream when?

| >>899545 After celebrating Texas independence stream

| By the way, Pomu fairy size, holdable in 1 hand, average human penis would be about 1.5 times her torso size, penetration is physically impossible, but let say you somehow can put it in, that is the equivalent of a hug sized meat tree going inside an average human or 15~ horse penis at the same time. instant mutilation, tearing her hip apart from her body, crushing her internal organ into mushy meat and breaking her rip one by one as you further pushing it in snapping and cracking

| >>899586 Hot

| By the way, slient scream fading away from her mouth as her consciousness also drifting out of her body from the agonizing pain as the foreign object pushing inside turning her whole body into a mere one-time use tool for squeezing out seed for pleasure. after one finish, she would only be left to rot as her use is now exhausted and her body is now nothing but a lifeless sack of a deformed fairy with a pungent smell of flesh blood and cum <3

| By the way, I am Pomu de una familia noble Pomulia, and it's a lie, because at last month I was takinhg 15 horses dongs per day!

| >>899586 so, pomu is like a talking fleshlight?

| I love pomu

| >>899651 she hates exactly YOU

| >>899623 nah, you have to choose one. talking or fleshlight can't have both

| By the way, your mom

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1664786268

This thread is permanently archived