danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to best brew semen coffee?

| I know what you're thinking, g/u/rl. OP wants to boil semen? That just kills the wiggly tasty goodness and makes the whole house reek of ammonia.

I'm thinking that too. Boiling semen is a terrible idea. But you can, with some success, make cold brew semen coffee. I've tried this with a small amount of semen (I don't exactly have gallons of the stuff) - a shot glasses' worth mixed with half a teaspoon of finely ground Peruvian single origin,

| with the hopes that if it's really finely ground the coffee will settle through the semen and still infuse into something both decadent and invigorating.

The thing is that it didn't, and semen by nature is really difficult to squeeze through a coffee filter (after it got out of the fridge handling it feels like handling custard, it's also gotten brown I suppose by the nature of things). Can't quite drink it as it stands, as it'll feel like drinking sand.

| Do you have any filtering advice for me or any practical methods of cold brewing semen that I have missed? Thanks in advance.

| Cold Brew French Press? I dunno, I've never thought of this.

| The question is: why?

| offer it to ur møm

| Consume the cum chalice

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1664760414

This thread is permanently archived