danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tiddie :3

| I wonder how many teen boys played Va-11 hall-A in highschool and then transitioned later in life.
I know I did

Anyway, I wanna post tiddy. Give back to the community u’kno?
https://imgur.com/a/7GhUjdu

| Reject tranny embrace cuteboy

| >1618ff
Politely: Fuck off <3

| If this is all the site is anymore, I’m disappointed by what it’s become.

| I see no tiddy in that pic

| i only see a boy

| This is a disappointing thread

| No wonder I don't dabble in the /d/ board anymore for this inane reason

| Well I tried.
This site’s not worth shit anymore, y’all past your prime. Hate to see what this has become.
Go to hell, the lot of you

| >>888245
>I tried
You shouldn't have done it in the first place if you thought it was going to be acceptable.

| >post trying to get approval from internet randos
>they don't give it
>"fuck you guys you're bad"
lol u mad. I don't even give a fuck what you do with your body but if you're fishing for compliments on cyberpunk drink mixing forums you should probably rethink your decision making process

| >could not load post
sorry they bullied you OP. I would have liked to see your titties. If you still want to show someone your titties you can send them to me at MysteryPig#2131, where I will praise you relentlessly. Or you can just message me to talk because I was a teenage boy who played VA-11 Hall-A is considering transitioning later in life right now and it would be nice to hear your experience.

| to anybody else this is totally the type of content I want to see. please post more thirst traps and nudes. nothing is better to me than seeing what my fellow g/u/rls look like.

| It’s OP.
I got a whole ass NSFW Twitter and a fiancée to fish compliments off, if I wanted validation I wouldn’t come here. I just wanted to give a little back to a group that meant a lot to me now that I actually have the confidence to do so.
Y’all disappointed me from the blatant transphobia, not anything as shallow as a lack of a confidence boost.
I deleted the photo bc y’all don’t deserve it.
It, and others, are still online elsewhere. I would know, I put them there.
Not th

| Though, for the few that seemed genuinely interested…
https://imgur.com/a/URdaeTf

I won’t delete this one, regardless of what people say. Enjoy, /d/
I’m just going to pretend y’all are the same as you were 4 years ago.

| >>888412 thank you!

| >>888223 >>888236 You do understand which board you're on, right? Come on g/u/rls. Danger/u/ is like the gayest board on the internet. Go back to 4chan.

| >>888411
> "If I wanted validation I wouldn't come here."
> thinks pictures of yourself are a 'gift' that you're 'giving back' with
> insists you post pictures everywhere but these random people 'aren't worthy' because a couple people said something that you were insulted by
> still reposts them anyway

tits are nice as far as hormone tits go. They'd look better if you weren't twisted around trying to pat yourself on the back. Just admit you wanted to post pics of yourself.

| To be fair, the second picture is objectively better, no matter if you're into tiddies or not. On the second one you can actually see the curves. on the first one you appear rather flat due to it being over exposed from the flash and being from the front

| Ofc I wanted to post a picture or I wouldn’t have in the first place.
Truly, the pinnacle of intelligence~
>888446

| >>888452 well, with a response like that, at least nobody will doubt that you're a woman

| >>a539e1
>The pinnacle of intelligence
Yeah, I think I'm getting off this fantasy rollercoaster. My trans friend would probably call you petty or cringe for doing something like this. You're not going to win everyone over with topless pics, and hope for positive results. Yes, there are some people on here who are into trans women, and others being cis gender women. And with most people who saw the title before clicking the thread thought it was going to be a topic about tits.

| And not someone posting a half nude photo out of the blue.

| >>888443
I love cuteboys I hate trannies
The difference is usually that they're fucked in the head & very tiresome & thread is proof
>>888454
You called?

| >>888448 >>888456 >>888467
>thread about tits
>see tits
>complain

if these tits aren't good enough for you why don't you post your own

| >>888519 Cause no one asked to see them in the first place
>ya'll don't deserve it
Half of everyone doesn't care about it at all, if you were expecting it to be the magnum opus of pics, you're definitely reaching out and thirsting for someone to slide in your DM's

| >>888521 I have been asking people to post their tits on this board for the past four years

| >>888534 Well, no one in this thread apparently

| >>888554 I'm in this thread! I asked! I am also continuing to ask. Will you post your nudes?

| >>888580 I only share nudes with an inner circle of people that I know, so I'd say don't hold your breath for something in return

| >>888521
> Cause no one asked to see them in the first place

post tits g/u/rl.

| >no one wants to see my tittolies
Fiar enough

| I post tiddy for those who would enjoy it.
If you knew I was trans, knew what the pic was of, and *still* clicked it just to be a cunt about it.
I wince that you are allowed to walk around unsupervised.
But no, go ahead, post your own tits if mine are such a disappointment~
Coward.

P.S.
https://imgur.com/a/sO5YE6e
TW: There’s a dick in this picture. I wanted to warn y’all in case the transphobes get triggered again.

| I post tiddy for those who would enjoy it.
If you knew I was trans, knew what the pic was of, and *still* clicked it just to be a cunt about it.
I wince that you are allowed to walk around unsupervised.
But no, go ahead, post your own tits if mine are such a disappointment~
Coward.

P.S.
https://imgur.com/a/sO5YE6e
TW: There’s a dick in this picture. I wanted to warn y’all in case the transphobes get triggered again.

| …And to that one cunt that jerks off with their pinky extended and thinks real girls are too vile to ever be posted on their good christian doujin board, I heard there’s a new isekai world that is just *begging* for you to save it.
Get hit by a truck <3

| If I was underage at least it would be more suited to their taste

| >>888699 fuck yeah thats what I'm here for babey, nothing beats a smooth curvy g/u/rl. you're even cuter for posting again despite the assholes. thank you for your effort!

>>888651 I am doing my best to make it abundantly clear that I do want to see your tittolies

| >>888698 >>888699
You're the one sperging out about it 5+ posts ITT
Perso I'm just fed up with the incessant tranny signaling, like you could also have not? said it? But time and time again we get confirmation that trannies love rubbing in in everyones faces that theyre trannies and get mad when people are sick of it then treat them as if they're some sort of grand societal problem or something. Imo it's because their personalities are based on the fact theyre trannies
Idc that much

| Say you’re transphobic without saying it.

| Faggot

| >>888699 that can't be your dick, your posts have done nothing but display a giant cunt.

| >>44483f not op
kys kthx bai

| >complain a whole bunch about the board
>keep posting
lol, op still pretending they aren't just fishing for attention

| When did danger/u/ became so... 4chan? :(

| At least some of us are still decent I guess… >540ab1
Though it’s kinda shit to see a girl show off on the horny board and get knocked down bc of it since she wasn’t the “right kind of girl”
If she was someone or something else, she would have gotten a very different response and yet no one commenting realised how fucked they look when they’re discriminating in the first place.

| Just don’t click if you have context and don’t want to see it. It’s not like she actively lied about herself. She was open about being trans and immediately got harassed because of it. Go on Google images and look up “tits” if you want to see a cis girl, but don’t be so hostile to someone who just wants to have a little fun fucksake.

| >>889168 there's like three or four people who just want to fill certain posts with garbage on this board. a couple of them have been here for years I think. one of these people I'm pretty sure is one of the same people that I don't post on our discord server because of.

I don't really get why they do this, but most of the time when I shout them down they get a little less annoying. so if it's going to make people like OP want to keep posting, I'll keep shouting them down.

| >>889168 I concur

| https://i.imgur.com/YDrPQkO.mp4

| >>889175
It's more like I don't care that much so I just leave thread. Don't start huffing your own breath fucktarg

| Ey that sounds cool, fucktarg.

| TLDR

| >>889409 OP egoposted nudes, people called out the egoposting, OP calls everyone transphobic

OP would be cuter with cum in their mouth

| >>889457 i agree

| Also what the fuck is this thread

Total number of posts: 55, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1660792546

This thread is permanently archived