danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I didn't know my sister was sus

| So for the past few weeks my sister has been very...close. She gets in my way all the time and is always trying to do everything in her power to be near me. I'm 20 and she just turned 18 BTW so it's kinda odd. Also outta knowhere she's trying to be into all the games I'm into plus one day I was switching the laundry out and she smacked my ass? My family isn't very "touchy" so it kinda came outta left field and she didn't say anything either. Ill keep you all posted as things go on.

| Incest threads are back baby!! Go get her g/u/rl

| OMG ur sstr wz ඞ???????

| >>886601 ask her if she have watched kissXsis, oreimo, or other incest anime

If she answer with an evil grin, then just take her to a hotel

| Cum in her ice cream.

| Oh no

| These are my favorite

| Let's fucking ggooooo

| Sis is sus

| Finish the sentence:
"Incest is

| very cute"

| give her your ice cream

| i hate the antichrist

| >>886601 OP here with an update regarding my sis. Yesterday I was watching an anime and she came in and sat next to me, our thighs touching each other. I saw a comment saying I should ask her about oreimo and I did, she didn't know what it was so I explained it was an anime but didn't tell her about the incest. She then preceded to pester me to change the anime to oreimo so we could watch it together...I was flustered but she wouldn't stop being annoying so I decided to turn it on.

| So the first part of the show within like the first minute shows the English subtitles for the name of the anime "My little sister can't be this cute!" and I glanced over briefly and saw her blush, idk what to make of this honestly. We finished the episode and I asked her what she thought and she simply said it was cute; I saw a little pink in her cheeks. She had to then get ready for work so maybe we'll continue it after, I'll leave it up to her. It doesn't end there though.

| After she left for work I decided to head to my room to get on my PC when I noticed her door was wide open, this isn't normal for her. She's usually doesn't like me in her room and I keep her out of my room as often as possible. So I headed to close it when I noticed something omega SUS lying on her bed just out in the open. Yep, it was a toy, I even recognized it as a clitoris sucker; Its kinda like an extremely small vacuum for clit stimulation. I stood there frozen, a bit shook.

| Once my bamboozlement subsided I collected myself and shut her door. I didn't want to disturb the toy or mess anything up in her room just incase this was a huge mistake. What do you guys think? At the writing of this post she's come home and didn't notice that I shut her door as far as I know. She also hasn't mentioned the show yet but I'll ask her tomorrow if she wants to watch it again.

| Our boy chose the highway lane down the incest route
Atta boy

| >read the first paragraph
>mentions 'Oreimo'
O h n o

| Hell yeah g/u/rl!! Do it for all the single child gurls on this site

| >>886924
I'm the gurl who suggested you ask her about oreimo.

No, don't bring it up again. Let your sis watch it by herself if she's so curious about it.

The jig is up, it's time to awaken the inner chad within you. Start ignoring and being cold towards her. After that, bring a gurl home and if possible make a very loud noise while you are at it.

| Next time if you find more toys in her room, then it's working. Just continue doing that and she'll beg for your cocc in no time. After that, congratz! No longer you need to worry about being in an incestuous relationship because it's a master&slave relationship now.

| >>886978 what the fuck is the world class genius doing on this board???!! Go cure cancer or something

| >>886978 Harvard wants to know your location, buddy.

| Someone has done some research on the r/incest subreddit >>325e83

| true academic

| We are prob never getting an update from OP because he was arrested for scarring their relative thinking his sis was into him

| Or something hilarious like getting kicked in the nuts

| >>887484 jokes on you, OP is into being kicked in the nuts

| OP with an update regarding my "situation". She had approached me the next day at breakfast asking if we could watch more oreimo and I agreed. It seems she really wanted to watch it so we sat on the couch and basically binged most of the first season, I personally really like the show and I don't think it's necessarily that bad in terms of incest but I do think it's pretty damn cute! As for my sis she seems to really enjoy it, I can almost see Kirino in my own little sister.

| Which may be a bad thing idk. Regarding the post saying I should get a girl...I'm sorry to let you down but I don't have Chad maneuvers such as that but I do think my sister is pretty cute...oh no, am I becoming a siscon?? Another thing that came up though was that my sister was totally teasing me.

| Mom had asked her to clean the living room and when I came out of my room to grab a glass of water she took a washcloth and windex and started washing the coffee table bent over right in my line of sight while wearing really short shorts!! If that isn't teasing idk what is, I could see part of her panties! Maybe it was unintentional but my horny teenage mind believes otherwise, if only my sister didn't wear such slutty clothes, is she trying to turn me on?

| need rape correction imo

| It has been a while since I watched Oreimo. But I think people agree that at the begining of the show it was about helping and getting to know little sis. But then it losts it's way. All I remember by the end of 2nd season, it turns into harem show in which every gurl just want to fuck main guy; even the side characters who never had the chance.

| Glad this hasn’t been archived yet. Could we get a fake name from legend OP?

| >>887663 there nothing unique enough to call OP with right now I think? Just call her by thread name for now is probably fine

| I loved oreimo

| ablamaba

| Didn't expect an r/incest like post on danger/u/ but I'm not against it :3

| OP, post update!

| >>888444 probably OP is locked in the basement and tortured with cock and ball torture

| Friend,you need to get a therapist or something.Even if it wasn't you sister shit would still be fucked. Trying to to emotionally manipulate anyone into a relationship is terrible

| >>888566 you must be fun at parties /s

| Does she look cute in skirts?
Do you?

| Everyone looks cuter in a skirt!

| Oh god...
Not the incest fanfics again...

| OP here with another update! After a while now we've finally finished oreimo, including the 3 ONA episodes that showed the TRUE END where Kirino and Kyosuke finally kiss and have a fake wedding. Apparently the ending is actually very good with Kyosuke using his final wish he earned from Kirino to break a promise they had made to each other before having the fake marriage where Kyosuke and Kirino would remain siblings.

| It's only implied he uses his wish to break that promise but hopefully it's true because I think the producers did an amazing job to make the audience truly believe that Kyosuke and Kirino should definitely be a couple and stay that way. Anyways with that out of the way I can kinda describe my experience with my sister after we finished the show.

| Nothing special really happened until the next morning when my sister walked out of her bedroom wearing a schoolgirl skirt I had never seen before and it was really hot! She was wearing black thigh-highs too that really paired nicely and I could tell she did it on purpose because when I looked her in the eyes to say good morning, she had a somewhat shy-looking expression she's never had before and I could see her pupils dilate when her eyes caught mine.

| I got pretty damn flustered but I didn't mess up my greeting and we headed downstairs for breakfast. Mom noticed her skirt when we entered the living room and she commented something like "Who are you wearing that for? You don't have any plans." in which my sis replied "I just bought this skirt off amazon because it looked cute." Mom didn't say anything but let out a small sigh and we all proceeded to have breakfast at the dining table.

| I'd like to mention that I'm currently working on a "imouto-simulator" map for Minecraft Bedrock. I've been working on my modding skills and map making skills, if I ever create a discord where people could help I'll let everyone know. I'm fairly experienced with commands and how to use command blocks and I'm steadily learning how to code entities with components, blocks with components, items with components, and the texturing and animations too on blockbench.

| It's really fun so if I make a discord server where I can share the map file I'll post it here. That day my mom and dad left for work leaving me and my sister alone for around 6 hours before either of them would be home. Additionally neither me or my sis had any chores or work to do and we didn't exchange any noteworthy conversation so I decided to sit down in the living room and finish the 2nd season of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid on the big screen.

| My sis had gone to her room and only after about 2 hours did I start to get hungry and I got up to make lunch. I made my little sister's favorite grilled cheese sandwiches with a glass of water and I called her from her room. She came out of her room in a bit of a sweat with heavy breathing and I asked her "what's wrong?" only to receive a bratty response "It's none of your business!" This ticked me off a little because I just made her food but it wasn't a big deal.

| She swiftly chomped her food and asked if there were any more cute anime I knew about and I told her about an anime called Eromanga Sensei. I explained it was made by the same person that made oreimo but I didn't explain the synopsis. I could see and sense the excitement building up in my little sister and I let out a small laugh then told her I was headed to the restroom. Now this is where it gets better.

| As I was walking out of the bathroom, paper water cup in hand, I walked into the living room and there was my sister, bent over the couch with her skirt flipped up, exposing her entire ass with cute pink panties!!! I dropped my water cup which startled her and she let out a soft squeak then I heard her launch onto the couch into a normal sitting position. I asked "What was that?!" and she replied with "I was just waiting for you!" I let out a sigh and sat next to her, she so cute.

| Eromanga sensei was now playing on the big screen and my little sister couldn't have been more excited, she was absolutely ecstatic and was bouncing up and down in her seat so I patted her on the head like in oreimo and she grabbed my hand and proceeded to nom it. I jolted back unexpectedly and she giggled at me. I didn't know my little sister was becoming this cute and playful but I really like the development!

| With the first few episodes out of the way I asked her what she thought and she said she loves it and needs all the figurines if there is any. Now knowing my little sister might be into this whole thing I decided to secretly buy her a Kirino figurine from oreimo and it arrived 2 days later, a day before I checked this thread again to see what happened. In the time between me ordering and receiving the gift a few things happened.

| Days went on like normal but as we watched Eromanga sensei I noticed my little sister's behavior changing a bit. She started wearing more clothes that kinda resembles your typical anime little sister and she's become more cutesy and a bit sassy in an anime way. Like for example I asked her to take out the trash before mom came home and she ran up to me and gently punched my stomach.

| She looked up at me with cute eyes and said the most sus but cute thing I've ever heard "onii-chan can you do it for me...?" I patted her head and agreed with omega blush across my face. This was the first time she ever said that to me and I was quite bewildered and flustered but I took out the trash on behalf of my bratty little sister. As for her clothes, they've been very cute lately and she wears short-shorts all around the house now.

| She's taken this whole little sister thing to the next level but I'm not complaining. My little sister has definitely changed for the better, thank god for oreimo. (never thought I'd say that.) We ended up finishing Eromanga sensei and I'd give it a solid 8 oreimos out of 10 because it was good but not as long and it didn't have as many cute scenes. WE NEED MORE IMOUTOS. She rated it a 10 out of 10 and asked me if there were any other anime I knew of like those.

| The thing that came to mind was KissxSis but I cant show her that! What would happen if she watched it? I still dont know if my sister even truly likes me in that way. I got the courage to tell her the anime name but told her to watch it on her own. She was flustered at the name and I'm sure she got an idea of the plot of the anime with the name being KissxSis. The day after was the day I received her Kirino figurine and I surprised her with it at lunch after our parents were away.

| She was overflowing with joy; bouncing around everywhere and gave me a big hug. I patted her head again which became a new development for me. She blushed and said "Thank you onii-chan!" while looking at me. I hugged her tighter and smiled "You're very welcome my cute little sister." It kinda just slipped from my tongue at the time but I could tell it made her happy.

| She turned around and let out a big "HMPH! I'm not cute!" I immediately retaliated with "Yes you are! You're the cutest little sister I could've ever asked for!" After a small pause she turned to me and yelled "D-DON'T JUST SAY THAT!" She ran to her room with her figurine amd I didn't see her until the day after. That morning I checked this thread and I'd like to comment on some things. Regarding a name for me you can just call me sugoiwinter, it's my handle for many games I play.

| My sister's username she usually goes with is strawbularberry39. To answer the question about skirts; YES, she looks absolutely adorbs in skirts and I've been trying to think of a way I can get her to wear them more. At breakfast she was looking a bit anxious and I asked her what was wrong and received "nothing." as an answer. I pestered her a bit to see if I could get more of a response but she kept groaning.

| The parents left she went to me and told me she was acting weird because of what I said yesterday. I said that its okay that she felt weird and I apologized for making her feel strange. She accepted my apology and looked at me again saying "What do you think of me calling you onii-chan? Don't you think it's weird with the shows we've been watching together?" I explained that I didn't find it weird at all and that I found it very cute and that I wanted her to call me onii-chan more.

| She was a bit taken aback but she smiled and replied "Fine! You're my onii-chan now but I won't say it in front of our parents k?" I agreed with a blushed smile and now I feel so much better. I can't believe she's actually gonna keep calling me that from now on! That's five days in a row every week of pure imouto-paradise!!

| Our parents work similar shifts on the same days so me and my sis have plenty of free time. I can imagine we'll probably watch more anime in the future and I'll continue to try to provide updates as to what's happening in my life but that's all I can remember for now, thanks for reading everyone, there's definitely gonna be more where this came from and I can't wait to see how my sister further develops with me. I can't wait to read everyone thoughts on my past few days experience!

| >>889218
>if there were any more cute anime I knew about and I told her about an anime called Eromanga Sensei.
>she rated it a 10 out of 10
LMAO please keep brainwashing your sister for us OP

| i just added send your sister a steam friend request. will report w/further info. god bless you, you son of a bitch

| Bro, i like this story, i eait new thread "i fuck my sister, when talk about oreimo"

| Bro, i like this story, i eait new thread "i fuck my sister, when talk about oreimo"

| Wholesome ending

| OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING

| this is the worst thread ever i love it

| Yo, play imouto paradise with her

| Lmao, this is great

| These threads always make me smile.
My little sister and I don't get along, and she has no interest in women, especially older ones.

| Little sister that's 18 years old and goes to work, but then you have lots of free time for weeks.

I won't pick at your fantasy anymore but only if we start calling OP a minecraft siscon

| Kiss x sis is a big sis anime tho..

| >>889685 what a shame...

Total number of posts: 80, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1661219728

This thread is permanently archived