danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
to the gurl that called me good boy

| many thanks! I instantly fell asleep lol

could you please do it again?

| You are such a good boy, mhmmmm, mhmmmmm.........

| Awh, I'm so glad you liked it so much~
I'll always be there to call you my good goy <3

| when i was a kid my stepdad asked me to punch him because some kids stole my trading game cards. he thought it would help me get rid of the excess of suffering and sadness, help me to man up.
Nowadays im like him, i only express my sadness through anger.
I take criticism badly, talk loudly and i'm unable to cry.
I'm ashamed of who i became in lots of ways.
But it's fine, cuz i'm not a looser enough to be called a "good boy" online haha

| >>880934
Dude, if you want to be called a good boy, you can just openly say so. You don't have to play 4D reverse psychology chess with us. We'll even call you a good girl if you're into that~ <3

| >>5d5841
maybe i do want someone to tell me im a good person but im not gonna find them there

| >>880940
You might be surprised.
I'm sure that, deep down, you are a good person who deserves love and care.

| >>ebd989
okay wasn't expecting that but thanks i guess, you da boss

| op here!
thanks for calling me good boy~!

I have a question, why do you accept to call me a good boy ?

| >>880934 expressing sadness through anger sounds problematic, did you recover the cards?

and like you I kinda used to have some of those problems. I'm very detached from my emotions, so I usually have a hard time reacting to anything that I could feel, because of that I rarely connect enough with people to feel like I could open up and express my emotions to them, so while I have no problem socializing whatsoever, it's hard for me to find comfort in another person and ask for help

| or with more basic things like simply enjoying stuff, I get saturated with the presence of people if I spend too much time with them, and I just kind of feel the need to push them away from me, which decreases my chances of any affection, comfort or help I could get

so being called a good boy it's the quickest way to emulate the feeling of cuddling up with someone, being held and told everything will be alright, even though it won't be alright and I'll be still alone and helpless

| while I don't think I'm a looser in any area other than being close with people, I do fail to get any kind of deeper connection with someone and outside help when I'm emotionally frail and in need of anything from someone

| >>af1c86
holy shit
reading that actually meant a lot thank you

| I'm not sure what you mean but thanks I guess (?)

| >>aeb2e8
reading someone elses views on a simular subject i relate to feels great and comforting

| >>0d43f0 I see, I'm glad I did that
uhh... you're a good boy too, keep up and you'll be a better person someday!

| https://youtu.be/watch?v=jwfWLR94IYQ

| >>881562 thanks for the song!<3

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rq4ATzS318

| >>881597 thanks!
the only thing I need now are some headpats, perhaps some day I'll get some, I'm melting just by being called a good boy

| >>881602 here sweety *pat* *pat* u deserve it

| >>881668 t-thanks! u~u

| >>881597 it was amazing until I realized it was a loop, great video though,really liked it

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1658196531

This thread is permanently archived