danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Maid Gurl Destruction

| Orange maid waited. The memes lit and sparked out of the air.

There were russian bots in the base. No one expected them but her. Her complains to the Prefetcher were not answered and now it was too late. Too late for anyone anyway.

Oramge Maid was a maid for 5 years.

When she was a loli she looked at the textboard and said to Prefetcher "I WANT TO BE A MAID"

Prefetcher said "NO, YOU WILL BE BRED BY GAY RETARDS."

There was a time when she believed them. Then as she got older she stoppered. But now in the /d/epths of the /d/egenerate zone, she knew there were mouthfuckers.

"This is Prefetcher," her radio sputtered, "You must stop them from constantly referring to me as a fucking minor who lives in Osaka, seriously it got old like three years ago."

So Orange Maid got out her mop and duster and opened a thread.

"SHE GOING TO BAN US," said the g/u/rls.

"I will mouth fuck her." The G/u/rl said and fired spermatoza. But the maid shot her duster at the board and blew it up and was unable to ban.

"NO, I must MASS DELETE ALL!" She yelled!

"No maid, you are the deleted."

And Orange Maid was mating pressed.

| Honestly the orange maid can get a little annoying but it's good she's there. I wonder how to become a maid myself however.

| Gay maid oral sex

| She need a good correction rape fr fr

| More destruction plz

| how tf did you make a 1000+ character post!!!!! I want to be able to make 1000+ character post! this isnt fair >:(((

| >>876548 she's the orange maid herself, just trying to gather the mob around her, so that she can get off to her fanfic

| >we will never watch orange maid read her fanfic out loud and get off on it

| *puts on horse cock steap-on*
*mating presses orange maid*
*refuses to elaborate*
*leaves the scene*

| I wish I was orange maid getting mating pressed

| >>877370 don't worry we can take turns mating pressing orange maid and getting mating pressed.

| >>876554 fr fr, she just wants us to sexually dominate her, fucc her little maid mouth and then mating press her

| I think orange maid is really hardworking and cute. She showed up in a thread I made asking about the maids and made a very charming impression. I'm willing to support her mating press kink.

| >>878410 how long have you been in her sex dungeon?

| >>878418
Like two or three seconds? I stuck my head in and caught a glimpse of a centipede girl and some chick with a bunch of ice cream but then orange maid came flying down the stairs and killed me. Had an extra life though so I've respawned now.

| >>875981
This reads almost like an ai generated text

| >>878486

I was basically writing it based off of my memory of the unholy Doom fanfiction, "DOOM: Repercussions of Evil."

| I love maid

| >>878585 do you agree to fucc her mouth?

| >>878508 i totally recognized that by the ending. good times.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1657035713

This thread is permanently archived