danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Chess question

| Is masturbating while playing chess not a common thing? I was playing chess with someone today and I went to unzip my pants and they asked me what I was doing. He seemed really weirded out by it and he left the table after telling me that it is unnaceptable. I didn't really think it was a big deal until the next guy sat down in front of me and did the same thing. Is that really a weird thing? I've been playing chess like that for years and no one has ever said anything about it.

| >>870825 for what?

| What a weird guy, not jacking it while playing chess?? Must be from west coast or something

| >>870903 on the west coast we usually use vibrating buttplugs during chess instead.

| That's nothing compared to the shit the Free cities do

| Disgusting. Real chess players, who have class, like the grandmasters, have someone else masturbating them while they play.

| >>870780 as>>871318 eloquently put it. You weren't having another masturbate you whilst you were playing. And he was likely offended thinking "he is just a plebian not even worth the effort. No reason to bring out the chess masturbator." So he got up and left. Chess masturbation cultural has really changed over the years. So maybe it was ok in the past but now that is completely unacceptable.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1655146026

This thread is permanently archived