This thread is permanently archived
What is your favourite sex toy?

| I'm just kinda curious

| sticking a screwdriver in my urethra

| >>867230 strong opener

| OP's mouth

| My own hands

| A pillow

| Unfortunately lots of the g/u/rls here are men and probably not gonna get a lot of comments on that front since the options are butt stuff which not everyone likes and flashlights which lots see as kinda weird or don't feel like buying

| I love my magic wand so much. It's brought me so many incredible orgasms.

| >>867460 for fuckin real. magic wands are a miracle of the universe

| hammer

| >>867409
Bought a tenga fleshlight and it feels good happy I bought it but I can imagine a fleshlight getting boring or weird once you use it a lot. For reference I use it once every fortnight.

| I bought a silicone ass for 500 buckaroonies and it's wonderful!

| >>867229
You.
>>867574
Is it the fuck me silly? Those were great ads.

| I forgot that I have a succubus onahole with a penetratable "womb" at the end. It was actually so insane I had to lock it in my closet because I once spent literally all day fucking it. Maybe I'll bust it out on Saturday. Pray for me.

| MySql2 error commands are out of sync.

| >>867557 was looking at shevibe today and they actually sell vibrating silicone hammers

| >>867671
Name of hole plz

| I have a regular Fleshlight, Fleshlight QuickShot, Tenga MOOVA, a buttplug and a dildo. And, to be honest, the one I use the most is the QuickShot. It actually feels better when I take it out of the case and use the pressure of my hand to stimulate the pp better. Normal Fleshlight is better when you use it handsfree and kinda fuck it and Tenga MOOVA is too fricking small for me, it's just uncomfortable to stroke even with the sleeve from it because it's so narrow.

| The dildo and the buttplug I don't really use. I tried them and these are fun but spending 30 minutes cleaning out my ass every time before playing with these is just too much effort so haven't used these for a long time.

| Innocent boys. The cuter the better.

| >>867733 Lilith Uterus. I think it's the regular version. There's a soft and hard one too I believe. Just know the sample lube they give you is trash.

| I have an "asian" oral fleshlight, this small magical girl onahole from J-List, and a bad dragon dildo- the dildo is too soft and can't penetrate my tight ass, no matter how much i relax though.

Honestly I like the cum lube the best. I didn't expect it to be so realistic.

| Used to be a vibrating onahole from otouch. But it kinda sucks in hindsight. Doesn't suck very well and is a bit unwieldy, also it's annoying to clean since the inner lining doesn't cone out. But the heating and vibration features are pretty nice.
I've also got a bittplug, but it's strictly mid; something I grabbed from Spencer's on a whim. Good vibration for how little I paid, though.

| I wouldn't recommend the otouch toy, btw. My 30 dollar onahole is better overall for actual stimulation.

| >>867772 I feel you

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1654856400

This thread is permanently archived