danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Virgin in 23

| Is it wrong?
I'm honestly having fear from people, and recent 4 years i did isolate myself really hardly.. and recent 2 years i did it online too..specially to people what i like a lot and i don't want them see my pathetic life..

Idk what i do tbh.. i'm studying uni.. and it's probably all.. maybe i'm femboy, or a lot memes are probably about me like this.. but idk.. my lewd fantasies are little femdom like.. but it doesn't matter i guess

| I little feel that i'm unstable a lot.. and is probably difficult to handle me.. i'm also paranoid and i have difficult to trust anyone.. but also i don't want hurt this kind of person.. i'm Lain but worse version of her..

| Maybe it's belong in /u/, /tech/, /trash/ or other board.. i don't even know if i want serious reply or just shitpost

| */lain/.. i'm idiot, just kys, *me

| Kissless incel virgin

| Don't stress about it. I didn't lose my virginity till I was 25, and it didn't fundamentally change anything. Virginity is kind of a dumb concept anyway.

| First no, like above it doesn't really change anything

Second, you probably should look into therapy, and you gotta have some self worth because if you don't have any yourself it's harder for other people to see your worth too

| it's not that important.

| Ah well. I am also a 23 year old virgin as well. Personally I don't really care all that much. Since I have much bigger problems in my life to worry about. That and when my sex drive becomes annoying and I become horny. I just rub one out to make it go away.

| I'm virign at 22 and feel like if I like someone I'd want to make them feel good, but I'm a virgin so they probably wouldn't feel good with me. So I cyclical logic my way into not even approaching people who I like

You just gotta stop thinking too much about it, hang around people and when you meet someone you like and they like you back give them some bussy or girldick as a treat, whichever you'd both prefer

| >>860593 it's nice from you
>>860605 i don't see myself as incel
>>860625 it sounds fair i guess, honestly it doesn't bother me so much, i just want little attention.. and feel some kind of emotional connection or how say it.. it's dumb i guess
>>860645 honestly i'm eccentric too much to go to therapy.. also i can't trust people what aren't act nice to me in some way or how say it.. it's just work, they have no real interest about patients. but yes, it's makes sense that people 1/2

| >>860645 can't find any worth in me when i can't see it myself.
>>860664 >>860679 >>860682 yup

| well I'm 27. maybe once I get to 100 I'll be in the newspaper "World's oldest virgin, is anyone gonna take him already??"

| >>860816 no, I'll beat you xd

| Maybe concentrate less on why you're a virgin and more on why you can't seem to find a meaningful romantic relationship. Barring one night stands or paid sex, you need to form a real connection first. Honestly, if you're isolating yourself and pushing people away, OF COURSE your won't be able to find a partner. Based on what you've said, you're too afraid to even deal with friends, right? You have bigger problems than being sexless, g/u/rl.

| >>861337 this

Putting the cart before the hors

| Extra virgin

| >>861337

^

You gotta think about the other party, OP. No one wants to be friends with a literal shut in, much less have sex with.

| Unironically the reason I'm still a virgin is because my dick is too big for the girl in question

| Virgem also. Even if some cunt offered to get fucked by me i would refuse.
I just care about the elusive soulmate. The only person, if such person exists, i'd think of doing the sex thing with.

| Don't worry, this is how things are now. Women are an exclusive accessory for high status (financial or social) men. The others just kinda stick to their lives alone.

| >>862433
Even the super awkward autistic intern at my job got a girlfriend. When I think about it, every socially inept person that I've known that wasn't a shut-in have had at least one girl in their life.

| >>862433 Second copium war cause by a ban on copium due to the copium epidemic

| >>862389 tbh this is the extreme of my take

I don't believe in soulmates or soul woohoo, but when talking about sex we often ignore what we want. You kinda gotta admit most of us won't fuck "anything on two legs" and are expecting to be swept away by a loveable person.

Sadly gender roles shit teach us men have to make the first move which leaves boys not accepting advances and g/u/rls not making advances. The gender system is a fuck

| >>862720
Only trannies believe that. Or idiots, must be if they can't tell that men nowadays are starved and lonely and would take decent advances very positively.

| >>862749 this is completely true from what I have seen

| >>862749 exactly my point dumb fuck cissie. No matter how much you teach people to act like dicks they still wanna be loved.

You just manage to miss the girls that would like you due to this and go after girls that are already taken and didn't even look at you once.

I've been on both sides, I passed on girls that liked me and I vibed with because they legit didn't say shit about it. Legit crushed for years and I did as well but none of us made a move cause of this shit

| We're all human and want to get close to people we like, but the way people behave just discourages that when it's hard enough already to build trust with people.

No wonder some people turn to being shutins when it's expected to be so one sides but true relationships are give and take. All good relationships I saw were mutual and it didn't matter who's who in the relationship.

| People can clown all they want about how we're just status symbols for rich bitch dicks and gold diggers out for your minimum wage paycheck.

I'm just saying is pay attention to yourself and people around you, you can find a person like you and being a shut in is the worst disservice you could do for yourself in this regard

| >wall of trannytext
didn't read

| >>862778 can't* read. Since you're illiterae

| >>862782
aha
am i supposed to laugh?

| illiterate*

Ah fuck you that's what I get for trying to be nice. Shouldn't have bothered to learn English just to listen to you bastards

| >>862784
well at least it's ironic... also how am i replying to you if i'm illiterate you silly nigger?

| INCEL FIGHT!!!

| >>862457

Yeah, it's not impossible, just not probable. Also, many guys tend to accept a lot of humiliating conditions to be with a woman, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with your friend.

| >>862719

You need to go out more if you think gender roles have something to do with it.

Women have no problem with chasing men they're really attracted to.
If some girl didn't make a move on you, well, she was simply not into you.

| I love sez but it's overrated

Total number of posts: 38, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1653779857

This thread is permanently archived