danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I WANNA BE LOVED

| I want a cute girfriend that will want tp spend everyday with me, kiss me, hug me and bother me whenever I dont say "I love you" to her every day.

Someone that will throw me in the bed and embrace my whole body before starting sweet vanilla sex all snuggled up and then get all happy when I kiss them and hug them again after we both finish.

Someone who will tell me how good I am for them and that I can spoil with love and affection every day and spend my time bonding with.

| No

| >>856439 lol thats what life tells me everyday

| I love sex.

| Vanilla sex??

| I love sex.

| >>856439 sadge

| >>856432 don't we all? Why God doesn't allow this to happen? I don think it's too much to ask...

| >>856469 What if it is?

| >>856469 depends, Im pretty sure some people just want to be happy for themselves and dont care about making someone else happy.

>>856471 then life is no worth it *dies of saddness*

| Vanilla pff

| >the love of my life still hasn't materialized out of thin air in my living room

| >>856550 hey! Thats what I want, if ypu want something else then go make your own thread about it humph.

| >>856567
>I can't believe the love of my life still hasn't materialized out of thin air in my living room yet
You never should say never, no one knows when or what it may happen in the future

| >>856645
Yeah, they keep appearing in mine!
And providing for all these waifus of other people while they look for you os exhausting.

| >>856660 name a lot of who they are looking for, we can find them.

| >>856660 Damn I'm jealous

| >>856432
I'm literally a boyfriend version of your dream gf except instead of vanilla sex I want a lot of lewd pervy stuff from my gf because I'm often horny as hell. Other than that I'm very clingy and needy and love repeating "I love you", casually saying sweet things and compliments to her to brighten her mood and make her feel better, I also ask for attention and pampering from time to time when I feel the need for more of her affection.

| same

| >it's better to be hated than loved for what you're not

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1651279317

This thread is permanently archived