danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dating apps to meet g/u/rls

| It’s been so long since I’ve felt the touch of another person that I’ve begun to come around to dating apps again. Some classmates I’ve talked to have recommended using hinge, as it’s less hookup centric and you actually have to engage with prompts and stuff apparently. Anyone have any recommendations or should I stay the course?
Inb4 someone says to talk to ppl irl, I do but not all my classes are in person and I’d rather not date within my graduate cohort cause that’d be weird

| Dating apps are kind of a risk. Also sort of a waste of time. I can't say i talk from experience even though ive used em before (it was not for me), but just stick to the one app.

| I've been considering switching to hinge myself tbh. Been using Badoo, but 90% of the people on there are creepy af. First message is always something like "hey sexy, what's your address" and when I look at their pics they've got a white van in the background.
So, basically, avoid that one, and let's find eachother on hinge!

| (*90% of the men there. The g/u/rls and enbys are 50/50 either decent or don't talk)

| can we use danger/u/ as a dating site?

| not to be an incel but they dont work if you're not hot

| >>855848
Honestly yeah, thats true. Theres like 5% of the users there who may not focus on that but you gotta spend years waiting to find em

| >>855831 yes. we're dating now!

| >>855909
They grow up so fast ;-;

| >>855909 sure I am down

| >>855968 cool! where do you "ant to go for our first date?

| >>855974 You can't make me roleplay

| >>855976
>notices your fat bulge ≧﹏≦

| >cuts off dicc

| >>856009 >catches it and sucks on it like a pacifier (〃^ω^〃)

| >>855831 no, dating is only allowed in /date/ for all g/u/rls what are having danger/pass/

| I've had some luck using Boo, met some decent matches there.

| >>855831 this is already a dating site

| >>856205 the heck is that?

| >>856363 boo

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1651056423

This thread is permanently archived