danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is there really such a thing as safe days?

| My partner wants me to fill her up, but I don't wanna be a daddy rn. She said an app on her phone can track the safest and least safe days. I mean, I wanna creampie her too, but not if I put a bun in her oven. We've been doing pull out and that is risky enough. Wtf even is a safe day? Did she watch too much hentai or am I being unreasonable here?

| >>826582 So is that a "no"? I googled this but results seem conflicting :\

| The safest day isn't 100% safe. So no, there's no such thing as a safe day.

Get a pill?

| Pulling out and safe days don't work reliably. Look into an IUD, vasectomy, or just the contraceptive pill.

| >>826589 She had a bad reaction to pill. I don't want her to go through that again :(

>>826590 Damn. Can't have cake and eat it too. I never hear much about IED. Might be good? Maybe we just try vinegar again.

| >>826592
>vinegar
What is wrong with you? Are you actually trying to have a baby or something?

| >>826600 Huh? You tryin to tell me apple vinegar douche don't kill the sperms?? Surely they can't swim that fast! You are joking? Even on a safe day?

| The "safe" days exist but they aren't 100% effective, its more like "day i'm least likely to get pregnant from doing it raw."

Your count can also get fucked up by things like a missed cycle or sickness.

| >>826592

Vinegar doesn't work. Neither does piss for that matter.

| I hope this is a joke thread

| get a vasectomy loser

|

| Okay I found a nice trick on quora. Gonna try it soon. I will fill a sock with rice and warm it up. Next I will cradle my family jewels with the rice sock for fifteen min. They say the heat will kill my sperms so I can safely nut in my girl. This is genius, yes? :D

| Be sure to name the kid after someone here, OP

| >>42e5d4
lol +1

| >>826646 SURELY this will work without a hitch. There's no possibility anything goes wrong in the slightest. go for it

| >>826678 OP will probably update this thread telling us that the gf is preganante smh

| Sounds like you should try doing anal.

| What if you just go full raw and get like 100 abortions

| You see, this was the benefit of having a horny catholic gf. You can creampie them all you want as long as it's anal. It's not actually premarital sex as long as it's anal. No babies, no sin. It's a win win.

| You guys are clowning me, but I'll show you! Tomorrow we use her safe day aaand I will heat my nuts for 15min (already did one heat session last night). Three times in a row creampie just to prove we are safe from baby. It's much cheaper this way too. Good lifehack :)

| manifesting quadruplets for you op good luck

| Go for those quads OP you can do it!!

| i highly highly highly recommend getting a vasectomy. It's a very minor surgery (especially compared to the equivalent surgery for women), reversible, and will make it so you cant get her pregnant, no matter how many deep messy creampies you give her lol
If you don't want to do that then just get her to go on birth control but vasectomy is the best way to go

| >>826943 don't give bad advice. Getting your tubes tied only for it to be reversed can negatively harm your fertility.

| >>42e5d4 read up on it, you need to go through thermal for 3 months daily for it to be properly effective

| Just use radioactive waste as lube

| >>826943

could also just get the birth control that gets stuck into your arm.

| >>826986 >3 months

Oh no uhhh I creampied her last night and this morning. Maybe 3 nut heatings was enough? Damn...

| >>827191
Enjoy your new children

| I told you OP... We told you lol

| >>827191 nothing to worry about OP, i can help you search diapers on discount if you want, this shit's expensive

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1643006413

This thread is permanently archived