danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How many virginities do you have? Philosophically speaking

| Like would you define it as just not having sex (binary model) or can you maintain some virginity while losing others? If so how many virginities can you possess?

Ask yourself these questions:
Does a blowjob count as losing your (oral) virginity?
Do you lose your virginity after using a dildo even if you're not having sex with anyone?
Do you have handholding virginity? - if so when does it count as taken?
What can you use to take someone's virginity? (Penis? Fingers? Tongue?)

| You'll have zero by the time I'm done with you~

| >>826536 NOOOOO NOT MY ARMPIT VIRGINITY!

| now I'll never be able to get married

| >>826539 You have two armpits don't ya? I'll take the other one to prove that multiple virginities exist.

Arms up!

| I still have my mating press virginity

| >>826559
Not on my watch!

*mating presses you*

| >>826566 uuuoooohohohohohhhhh

| I don't have any children, does that count as some sort of virginity?

| >>826581 Womb virginity?

| if i have no penis then does that mean i get to keep my penis virginity forever?

| >>826640 penis virginity is a property of the penis so not until you get one can you have it in the first place

| >>826644 now this raises the question can you have sex and stay a virgin by surgically replacing your penis for a virgin one cyberpunk style?

| If you got ass molested by an older boy, did you technically lose your virginity? Asking for a friend

| >>826644 so you're saying when I die I can finally stop being a virgin

| >>827100 nah you'll still have your soul virginity

| >>827101 that's it I'm pulling the trigger

| I'm just a penetration virgin but i consider myself so weird that i probably have like 4 layers of virginity to lose before that

| Philosophically, I'd say one for every orifice, and one for every surface of your body that can be pressed together. In addition, one for every action related to your body.

| My question is, with >>827619 as the context, with the assumption that you haven't lost any virginities yet, what is the best way to lose as many virginities at once?

| >>827621 orgy

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1643115498

This thread is permanently archived