danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are some high quality mtf body suits?

| I want to buy a nice body suit so that u can feel more natural in my body and do some more risqué things. I'm quite slender. So fitting issues shouldn't be a problem. I just want one with a nice shape and quality craftsmanship.

| didnt know this was a thing and looked it up

i am terrified

| Kys tranny

| idk any myself, but i wanted to wish u good luck in finding one from one trans girl to another :)

| ...idk if i'm more cringing or more disgusted...

| um. maybe normal cosplay wikl satiate your desires?

| Can't say that I know, but just go buy them or smth. If you're nervous about your appearance you can go with a friend to pretend you're buying clothes with her.

| Full body suits are hot and inpractical for long-term wear. Anything thin, usually morphsuits or latex bodygloves, are the solid base. You can get high quality kigurumi (have you seen the new Korone kigurumi?) or a headmask (the new Taylor or Ashley models are good). The best stuff is usually handmade or one-offs. You can also get latex torsos in various cup sizes.
Your best bet is to learn makeup, look up long-term tucking, and finding your fit in the clothes you want to wear.

| Speaking as a mtf who's been on hrt for about 15 months. A suit like this will be uncanny and unattractive, gross and weird. They're made for shitty crossdressers more than actual trans women who are trying to pass and be a real woman. Don't get one, it's a waste of money made for men with fetishes rather than real trans people, it's disgusting. Get hrt and work out or diet or whatever

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1642879953

This thread is permanently archived