danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I want to sexy sex my professor so fkn bad AHHHHHHHHH

| AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT HER BREAST MILK!! I WANNA BE HER BIG BABY i WaNna breed!£!! AHHHHHHHHH SEGGGGGSSSS SEGGGGFGGSSSSSS MATING PRESS UUUUOOOOOHHHHH D:

| most mentally stable g/u/rl

| Do the mating press!

| What I hope my students think when they see me

| Least horny g/u/rl on danger/u/

| I feel your pain g/u/rl. Stay strong.

| Ok I sobered up now. Sorry g/u/rls.

She just accepted me on instagram. Gonna try to slide into those DMs. My heart aboit to explode. Prolly going to fuck it up. Wish me luck

| >>823273
Oh god, me too. I pray at least one of them is secretly cranking it to me.

| >>823297 only thing you fuck up is that pussy! Make us proud g/u/rl!

| >>823297 don't apologize this thread is great

| >>823273 >>823298
I remember that thread about a g/u/rl wanting to be a professor because of this fetish

| >>823546 still here. I'll give OP head while quizzing her on maths once her actual teacher reports her to idk the director or whatever

| >>1c088a >>975c31 >>64f881 Damn. Are there really this many horny instructors out there? You g/u/rls are saints. I swear. Makin me want to push my luck even harder...

Anyway. I did not flirt with my professor. Not really. Too chicken shit. I only asked about her skiing pics. Told her they were cool, etc. Idk why she let me follow her. I think she just really friendly :\

>>823559 Yo don't make me fantasize like that. Being horny makes me stupid... er. Fuck.

| Every year you get older, the students stay the same age, and dress sluttier.

| "That skirt's 3cm shorter than yesterday!"

| Just drop your pencil in front of her, bend over to pick it up, and say oopsie while looking back all cute like.

| >>823270
For some reason this post had the same vibe as, "do the mario!" and I just read it in my head the same way.

| If you bang the professor, do it after you get the degree. You could get expelled for the sex, and the debt would remain.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1642063953

This thread is permanently archived