danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sister's pillow

| So I started jerking off onto my sister's pillow whenever she pisses me off. I angrily shoot my goo on it then flip it over so she cant tell. Problem is this has turned into a habit... a sick ritual. Now I creampie her pillow even when i'm not mad at her. It's the scent of her hair and shampoo that wafts up into my nose I think. Drives me wild. You see where the problem is yeah? SIS SMELLS LIKE HER SHAMPOO TOO! I GET A BONER WHENEVER SHE WALKS BY NOW!! Can she tell!? wtf do I do??

| mating press

| Dude unironically pavloved himself

| Now you will have to carry the shampoo around forever for when you get erectile dysfunction later in life.

Gomenosorry

| Tbh I feel super bad about it. its not right. Been gettin bad heart palpitations whenever i'm around her. Butterflies too. Probably gonna tell sis tonite. But its scary. I just hope she can forgive me

| >>816680 "Probably gonna tell sis tonite"
In no possible way conceivable to my mind would that end well. Good luck, keep us updated.

| Shampoo is lube.

| The only way to go now is forward

| >>816681 We arent on bad terms or anythin. Used to be best friends actually. I just get really mad at her for being a selfish slob. Never helps me clean, leaves shit all over the place. Asks for money. Goes out and has fun, comes back drunk and brings her noisy guy friends with her. Even so, we get along well most of the tiem... until recently. But thats my fault. im hopeful. Will report back later

| >>816707 cuck

| Why do you use the pillow instead the real thing? Fate gave you a sis you know...

| How hasn't she noticed her pillow smelling like cum?

| Anyhow yeah don't make laundry harder on her and shoot all cum down her throat from now on

| >>816796 Probably because of her guy friends? lmao

| >>816707 How'd it go? Have you been disowned yet?

| Hey. Pillow fucker here. I kinda messed up again. Was seriously gonna come clean to my sister but I pussied out. We were talkin and she reminded me we had a Christmas dinner to go to. I just cant. I cant fuckin ruin our holiday like that. So... i skeeted on her pillow to calm down. We're at some familys house rn and Im cant keep it together. Still plan to tell her but not now. Gota head back out there so... bye for now

| P.s. Stop tellin me to bang my sis. it isnt like that

| Just curious, what are you planning to tell her? That you creampie her pillow every night, or that her scent alone makes you go wild?

| >>816897 "skeeted on her pillow to calm down"
Bro.

| >>816935 Idk. I have to get this off my chest. Wat other choice do i have? I cant keep sneaking into her room to bukkake the goddamn pillow. Can't stop myself. Tried. I can avoid the pillow, but i cant avoid her and her smell. Her smell makes me diamonds bro. If i tell her, the shame might fix me. And she'll know i'm sorry. We're both sorta fucked uop so i have faith shell understand. Maybe? Fuck.

>>816938 Yea. Its bad. The situation i mean. Cumming on her pillow feels fantastic.

| Permanently borrow her pillow, start washing with her shampoo. Then the scent will become normal and you won't get aroused by and fuck your sister. Also, buy her a new pillow.

| >>816898 says the guy CUMMING ON THEIR SISTER'S PILLOW TO CALM DOWN!

| Ok bro, You have to get to higher fuck buddy level with her first or else it would just sound creepy

| >>817083 the difference between kinky and creepy is concent!

| >>817065 But i dont want to smell like a woman. I did think about replacing the pillow but how would i explian?

>>817082 its the truth. we aint from alabama

>>817083 >>817102 I kno its creepy. i feel sick. Thats why i have to ask her for forgivness. Think i need to get myself boozed up first. To have the courage. Maybe after the party tonite...

| >>817168 a good excuse to replace the pillow is to tell her that one day she angered you a lot and you pissed on it, only to regret it later. Sometimes one must take a small blow to avoid a big one.

| >>817178 in sum

| BUMP

| Last update. Gotta stop. Lifes gettin too confusing. I told her everything after that party. Spilled my guts. Sis did not take it well. She thought i was jokin until i broke down like a lil bitch. Screamed at me, hit me, Cussed me out, threatened to tell. Spit on me. All deserved. I'm scum, i kno it. Then she asked me if I was mental enough to wanna fuck her. Asked if I was gonna go all Ted bundy on her.

| I told her no! wtf! Never in million godamn years! That ain't me. She said she'd kiss me to find out. And that if i kissed back or got hard or anything, that i was dead to her. We kissed. For a while. Got crazy. We crossed a line. Fuckin christ... my mind is scrambled. Gotta figure things out. Thank yall for listenin to my troubles I guess. Was kinda theraputic. Anyway... pillow fucker signing off. Peace

| We have a happy end! Hell yeah!

| >no he won't fuck his sister
>noooooo he's not from Alabama
>fucks the shit out of his sister

Either there's a juicy backstory here or that shampoo was truly phenomenal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

| I await for sequel in which your sister becomes addicted to your cum.

| >>817835 oh yeah.
OP, WHAT BRAND SHAMPOO IS THIS

| >>817844 the real question I wanna seduce people like that as well holy fuck must be laced with aphrodisiacs

| These many posts and no one has mentioned the source doujin yet...

| Hey so OP said he doesn't want to smell like a woman. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? What scents of chemical constitute 'man' or 'woman'? What is a man supposed to smell like?

I would rather smell like vanilla and pomegranates than a chemical plant.

| need shampoo brand
>>817875
smelling like a chemical plants sounds really industrialpunk cool tho.

| >>817875 Probably a cultural thing. My dad was averse to using scents like cocoa butter, lavender, peaches and cream, etc. until he was in his forties and didn't give a fuck anymore. Other people get to decide how things are categorized, but the good news is that you get to decide how much value their assessments have to you.

Be careful though. If you smell too good, OP will come and fuck your pillow. And then you.

| Okay OP I NEED to know the shampoo brand! So I will finally make my brother eradicate this Incestuous hole of mine

| Still funnier than that guy who Pavlov’d himself to get hard from sit-ups.
But not funny enough to outdo that guy who once jerked off to his printer printing documents to see what happens.

| >>818089 Humanity never cease to amaze me.

| Oi, OP! I know you must be lurking. I have three requests

1. Pretty please tell us the name of the unholy shampoo that compelled you to commit incest
2. Give us an AMA one day
3. For the love of god, please keep creampie-ing your sister's sentient pillow so it can finally gain enough of your potent essence to reach full maturity

hope you are well~

| OP-chan please come back and tell is your tales....

Total number of posts: 44, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1640953835

This thread is permanently archived