danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why there isn't a giant market of Human Breast milk?

| I mean it seriously. How come there is not a huge consumption of breast milk among adults? And I do not mean it only sexually, human milk is more benefitial to us than cow milk!

Also, isn't it capitalism's job to make money from everything as much as possible? Well, why there is no human breast milk for average use in the market right now?

And don't tell me it would be a failure, because you and I both g/u/rls know that it would be incredibly profitable.

| Well, start your business.

| >>800262 this.

| i'd totally get a job as a breast milk producer. strap me into the milking machines and milk me dry~

| The problem is the supply, not the demand

| >>800262 Well, I'm gonna need to start saving up a lot of cash for the start of the business, because I believe in its benefits!
Look! I already have a potential employee!
>>8f776e I'd love to if I could!

| >>800289 What's wrong with the supply? Aren't there a lot of women that would like to make money by only milking them? I think there would be a lot of supply.

| >>800291 Problem would be health, morals, and public image. And considering how cows are treated, I doubt allowing the industry to use humans would make things more humane.

| >>800300 Eh,a woman just needs to get knocked up maybe once and then keep milking herself to keep lactation going. If I remember correctly if the milk is still being consumed/sucked then it will produce. Which is why you may hear of stories of 5-7 year olds still breast feeding.

That being said. Where there is profit to be made there are human rights to absuse.

| >>800254 capitalists would, but evil government won't let us

| To be fair I think nannies breastfeeding the children of aristocratic woman who couldn't be fucked to care for their kids was a large market. However now we're sold baby formula instead which is way easier to mass-produce then getting a barn full of pregnant hucows

| Don't get me wrong I see the appeal in being a human cow rancher:

Milk titties all day, spank their asses to herd them outside, ​fuck them raw and it doesn't count as bestiality!

However cows just make more so we can't compete unless we genetically engineere humans to produce way more bodily fluids then they do now. Maybe crossbreed cows and people to have a true hucow centaur?

| >>800335 i dont know how the crossbreeding would work, but however it does, i'd love to volunteer to help with testing~

| Is there a H-game that allows me to manage my own human milk farm? This thread awoke something in me

| >>800403 I'm OP but yeah, I'm also interested in a game like that, does anyone know about a game that fulfill this fantasy?

| >>800406 The only game I can offer is Lilith's throne cause it's a text game that lets you do basically anything.

Installing some milking rooms and then getting yourself some slaves is like one of the ways you make big bucks in that game.

| Tho I'm a bit sick of text games I wanna see my big titty cowgirls get milked and have it more focused on that instead of a side business you run

| Breast milk has very short shelf life, it can't be stored and mass marketed.

| >>800435 We need better technology then. What the hell are our engineers doing instead of researching the most important things?

| >>800426 Oh I'll check it out! Thanks you for the based recommendation g/u/rl.

| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation#Human_male_lactation

| >>800435
I see no reason why you can't pasteurize breast milk just like you would normal milk.

| >>800458 Being slaves to capitalism instead of developing life saving technology.

| Because people feel icky about bodily fluids of other people, especially strangers. And most of your customers would be fetishists, which would not be good for your public image.

| >>801061
>Because people feel icky about bodily fluids of other people, especially strangers.
There are so many hot takes that your post invites.
My glasses are steaming up just thinking about them.

| >>801061 so basically anyone who ever swallowed cum after giving head is a fetishist now?

| Anyone who ever made a baby is a fetishist cause they didn't feel icky about cum going in their womb?

Anyone who ever made a pussy wet is a fetishist now cause you didn't feel icky?

Someone breatsfeedind their kid without feeling icky is a fetishist now?

I could go on how can you be so wrong anon? I'm trying to think of what you could have possibly meant but no one feels icky about bodily fluid!

| Oh so just because I want to get peed on means I'm a fetishist now!? fuck u >>28741f

| Simple,come to china

| >>801135 wait, people in China consume human breast milk?

| >>801146
You can take this as maple syrup (a less accurate analogy), as a way of dealing of excess products. It is not recognized by the government in our place, but I have often encountered those men or women who buy this thing after living for 22years.

| >>801067 Fallacious argument. And you missed the point completely as well. Sad.

| >>801340 out of all the bodily fluids milk is the least bad tbh

| I want mommy! I want milk! I want to be held! I want to be comforted! I want to be fed by her massive milkers!

| >>801363 Maybe, but it doesn't change that the main targets for such a product would be fetishists. It would be closer to those used panties distributors, than to your usual food product.

| >>801363 given that is the only bodily fluid whose purpose is to be consumed, it's actually the only good one

| >>801428 I'm not sure... imagine you go to a supermarket, and you're offered as a free tasting a cup of milk, but the origin is a secret. You taste it and realize is actually delicious, and when you ask which animal produced it, you're told that it's human milk, and it's currently being legally sold.
I doubt such a setting would happen, but you wouldn't like the milk due to some unusual fetish, instead it would be because you genuinely like how it tastes.

| >>801438 why not both?

It could be the next baby formula and we get some extra money from the fetishists!

Total number of posts: 38, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1636462824

This thread is permanently archived