danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
If someone wanted to have a threesome with you and your sister (and maybe even your mother) would you agree to it?

| Curious cause Shimaidon and Oyakodon genres in hentai are popular but like what kinda freak would want to fuck the same person with their family?

Me. I'm that kinda freak.

| Only if I get to fuck my sister during the same session.

| Having a threesome with someone outside your family? What kind of degenerate would even do that?

| I love sex.

| I love sex.

| >>798694 you know what this is about

| >>daee9f I only want fuck my sister, nothing more and siscon is the best tag and you can't change my mind.

| No.

| >>799027
based sister appreciator

| >>799027 only people who have no siblings say that

| >>799071 It's true, I have no sister so I can confidently say I want to fuck "my sister".

| >>799071 Tbh I used to say this but I noticed my actual older sister got a thicc ass and I can't stop thinking about that

| No because im not from alabama

| I'm going to sex with my sis, wish me luck

| >>799186
Ganbare!
Tell us how it went!

| can i just have a threesome with my sister and mother and leave the other person out of it?

| >>799181 >>799207

The only two types of answers to this thread

| I only have a mom, and I do not have a sister, so no.

| >>799453
Just fuck your mom until you get a sister, what's the big idea?

| >>799456 Then fuck the sister afterwards? I won't wait 18 years just for a threesome, so screw that plan

| >>799498 well at least we have some semblance of morals here.

| >>799498 but consider this, then that'd be a grandmother mother daughter threesome

| Me and my sister actually have discussed this lol. We're open to talking about our sex lives, but both agree that we wouldn't want to see the other doing it, and definitely wouldn't want to risk Sharing juices if that makes sense lmao, like if we slept with the same person it'd be only after a f a days apart to make sure none of her juice gets on me and vice versa. Other than that yeah it's fine ig but i don't see a situation where it could happen and don't rly prefer the idea

| I have step sister what is 10 years older than me.. honestly, i won't lie but i had few fantasies xd but honestly i'm shy to any kind of threesome, and this thing can never happen real xd

| >>799626
That is strangely similar to a post I swore I made in this thread, lol. It was either too explicit for the maids, or I'm in the wrong universe again. Except for the juices part, we don't really care about that. Apparently I taste really good, lol

| >>799857
Extremely based. Knock her up. <3

| >>798689
No, partially because my mom is 350lbs and 5'3 so no thanks.
As for my sister's they are somewhat similar at about 280 both and 5'6. So I think I will have to pass on the incest. Maybe if they were all somewhat attractive.

| Gotta keep the bloodline pure

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1635866834

This thread is permanently archived