danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sexual Therapy

| How do I get it? I have some hangups that I feel are messing my life up and I just need advice. I'd bring them up here but that seems like a terrible idea.

| I love sex

| >>28ff02 well that depends on what the sex therapy you need. Usually a regular therapist is already liscensed enough to do that, or they can recommend someone else for that. Usually they will try to find someone ur inssurance can cover, but it's good to ask just in case.

| I love sex.

| You can ask us, we are professionally unprofessional armchair therapists.
But talking to an actual therapist can at least point you in the right direction.

| I thought sexual therapy was either therapy via sex but no it's just talking about sex. Lame

| I wanna open up a sex therapy clinic and dress up as a nurse and it's basically being a hooker in a sterile environment

| >>798745
>everyone's genitals get rinsed with lysol before use
Incredibly based bordello

| To keep from descending too far into shitposting.
Basically...how do I actually get comfortable in sexual situations? Like I can fap nine times a day but the moment I get in even a slightly sexual moment, even stuff bordering pg13, I seem to go on automatic defense. Like my instinct is telling me to defuse the situation asap, and distance myself from it. Worse yet I tend to lash out at people who are more "open" and I know it's wrong but I just do it anyways. I want to be less...me

| (I'm OP, just my ID changed)

| >>799076 sorry but I'm about to trash your anti shitposting effort because that sounds like something that would be handled well with exposure therapy. if you aren't in a setting where you can put yourself in a lot of sexual scenarios you can try to force yourself to talk more with the people who make you uncomfortable. talk in this situation means in real life, or a small online group with low anonymity and direct conversation, not broadcasting. gl op be a harem protag some day.

| I love sex

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1635617007

This thread is permanently archived