danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have a size kink

| I (F) want a big, scary guy (or girl) to dom me so badly and make me feel small :( Like the idea of someone way bigger than me spanking me and mocking me about how much smaller I am makes me feel things lol. Idk I really want a big scary dom though :( And yes this IS the OP for "I feel shameful" and "I have a shameful confession to make"

| this but im a guy and want big grill

| >>5512cf same. big mommy pls. also damn if this op isnt lying theyre going on a huge kink displaying extravaganza tonight

| >Like the idea of someone way bigger than me mocking me about how much smaller I am
Oh for fuck's sake, I never realized this was kink stuff...

| Finally thread for me xd

| One time my girlfriend put on massive high heels and towered over me and oh gosh, oh wow, oh golly.

| >>4c5e5e I am lmaooo :') It's kinda funny how everyone is just like "Ok and???" And they're like my kinks are fine

| >>5eaf67 I guess they aren't the most fucked up thing you could come up with

That or somehow we get it

| Damn, I too want a big mommy dom. Kinda sucks that I'm already pretty big myself and everyone expects ME to be the dom because of that, but I am an absolutely hopeless sub instead. C'est la vie, I guess.

| Same, but i guess that comes from my loli kink (in which I AM the loli)

| >>792950 interesting kink lol
I guess the world needs more dom people..

| As a big, tall, scary dom, let me just say you're all the perfect size to be tied up, spanked, and teased to orgasm.

| >>793032 god please be real and a girl and taller than 5'11"

| >>793042
I'm real, you little cutie.

| >>793032
Oh my god.

| >>793032
You couldn't dom your way out of a cardboard box. Fight me.

| >>81ae5f ......hi :)

| >>793147 how'd u know I was cute?

| >>792796 same~ i really wish being dominated by big girl xd

| >>793010 I wouldn't say I need a dom, just need a dick and a guy taller than me (and older if possible)
I dont use the dom and sub terms they're just cringe and only weirdos use them

| >>793153
It's cute how you think that.
>>793163
Because all the best subs are adorable, especially when they are moaning and wriggling under me~
>>793181
How tall are you? I know someone who might be interested.

| god i think i love u

| >>81ae5f

| >>5512cf
Aww, I bet you say that to all the doms who tie you up and edge you for hours.

| >>793340 haha not quite. I was the one who made the emotionally I think im a bottom thread. I definitely like the loving kind of overpowering more than the scary kind, but if it was you maybe the tying wouldn't be so bad. sadly I've never experienced either tho

| >>5512cf ah shite my ip be shiftin'

| >>793367 Everyone acts interested till the first time they get zip tied to the radiator.

| >>793032 need this so bad

| I need this... I got this a little bit with my fwb, she's a tiny bit shorter than me but weighs more than me and is super super strong, i miss her lots

| >>793367 >>793423
You two are so sweet, I might blush! And then I'll have to turn your cheeks a matching shade~

| >>81ae5f in the nice way i hope?

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1634010503

This thread is permanently archived