danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A shameful confession I want to make

| I (F) fucked myself while thinking about a ton of different celebrities. And while that in itself isn't too weird I just feel like a shameful creep? It felt so good each time and I came so hard but I feel like a fuckin weirdo lmaooo. I'll get over it and go right back to doing it.

| k

| Hell yeah! Don't worry about it too much!

| i sucked my own shit

| by shit i mean cock not actually shit thats vile

| You know, there's a non-zero chance OP actually has a shame kink.
We should probably explore that before reassuring her there's nothing shameful about this..?

| >>792427 yeah OP let us know if you're a shameslut so we can judge you for it you horny fucking bitch

| >>792376 i had it same on elementary school, same as about teacher xd

| I wanted to rail one of my teachers so bad

| Ngl being degraded is super hot to me....I might be into being shamed. I get so embarrassed and turned on.

| >>cae41f that was hot do it again /hj

| >>2f2606 wow you really liked that you dumb fuckwhore? What other type of sick shit do you like?

Think cumbrains like you should just have your brains fucked out for all it's worth, there's nothing but jizz inside anyways so at least your tongue would make for a good cumrag for people to use!

| >>792660 I'm proud of this g/u/rl doing godly works to turn on the degraded kink g/u/rl

| >>d9ae79 Ooh this is getting interesting....Please keep going :(

| I want to pound a submissive g/u/rl

| >>792707 Oh look at that ugly sad face, I really imagined you'd be a masochist. You thought we won't be smacking your dumb fatass around after you spoke up?

| I won't stop even if you start saying you're not a maso shameslut, you can't hide how fucking worthless you are! At least getting your ass pounded is easy for a bitch like you, now is it?

The best you're ever gonna be is a fucking cumdump so go bend over to the first fucker you see! I know you'd fucking love to spread your legs out for just about anyone. They'll fill your worthless pussy right up if you go sell yourself you five dollar whore!

| >>d9ae79 You're a meanie :(

| >>792756 are you not masochistic? You said your kink was being degraded.

| >>e0b00a I am but they're still a meanie>:(

| Sorry, I never been mean to anyone before so idk how to do it in a hot way. I just tried it cause it's fun

I'm like all more about giving headpats and calling you a good girl while you suck my dick.

| Tho idk being mean did turn me on ngl

| >>15d957 It's ok :D I just like calling people mean because then they're more mean and it makes it hotter. You did good!!

| >>792874 oh so you're a cheekly little bitch

| Cheeky* fuck

| >>aafac4 Yes :) Ooh are you really mad :D That means what I did worked>:)

| >>793156
That's a good way to get pinned to the floor and have the smug fucked out of you

| >>346369 Ooh really :D

| >>792376

This is fairly common OP, don't feel too bad. You're normal.

| >>792376 next time think about me

| Remember to wipe your seedy cock on OP's face after being done making her gag desperately for air.

| >>3bad2e :D

| >>d3d169 ok :3

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1634247493

This thread is permanently archived