danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any pro players?

| Competitive sex player here, are there any rivals for me on this site?

Do any of you g/u/rls know the 0 to cum combo that only takes 4 secs of repeated double input and has a secret 2 frame window that can be exploited for 2 to 3 extra cums?

I need partners to spar with.

| I only do casual sex so not very knowledgeable about the competetive ladder

| I'm having some knowledges from BDSM techniques~ but.. my mind is so shy~

| My favourite gamemode is capture the flag

| I love sex

| I love sex.

| Im only an occasional participant so i'm not deeply skilled but it sounds like something that i'd watch

| I wouldn't necessarily call myself a pro, but I sometimes do speedruns of the solo campaign

| I used to compete professionally, but I got banned from entering future tournaments for aimbotting and noclipping.

| I don't play it myself, but I love to watch it. It's a very interesting sport.

| the pro scene super star theg won the last couple world championships in a row, I'm such a big fan of his playstyle

| Casual Sex players ruin the scene for everyone, it's just an excuse to them for being around people and they have zero understanding of the complexities and nuances of Sex. At this rate, Sex 2 will be rushed out and dumbed down hoping to rake in easy money. Pretty disappointing, as a big fan of Sex I had high hopes for it but it seems doomed.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1627759247

This thread is permanently archived