danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tips for buying a dildo?

| I decided that I want to buy myself a dildo, but I never had one before so I don't know how to choose a good one.

I've only been fingering myself up until now, so I guess I need something beginner friendly, maybe with a pinch of challenge.

Also I would like something that I could operate hands-free, maybe even automatically, but with an option for my gf to help out if she wants. I am a guy btw.

So any model recommendations? I am willing to pay much for it if it's worth it

| Would be cool if I could use it as a strapon too

| Do you want to buy me instead?

| >>c48569
So, for hands-free and strapon compatibility, you'll definitely want one with a suction cup. Don't worry too much about size, if you've already been fingering yourself then you should stretch to accommodate most reasonable sized dildos okay. If you like, though, you could try a butt plug first, and then graduate from there to a proper dildo. Model doesn't make any significant difference in my experience, it's just a lump of plastic at the end of the day.

| A bit of further advice, since you say you're a beginner:
- If it hurts at all, stop.
- Use plenty of lube.
- Eat plenty of fibre.
- Never stick anything made of glass up there.
- Never stick anything remotely sharp up there, even if it's just a 90° edge.
- Never stick anything without a flanged base/cord up there.
- Always wash your dildos before and after use (or use a condom).
- Never go from anal to vaginal use without washing inbetween (since you mention your gf).
- Have fun~

| Check what the dildo was manufactured out of, where, and when. Cheaper toys have a tendency to melt or break under pressure, or may have chemicals that you don't want anywhere near your genitals. In this industry, price really do mean quality (and safety!).

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1627609717

This thread is permanently archived