danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How the fuck...

| ...Am I supposed to cum on a trans-trap's face? I have a feeling that, as a man, she won't enjoy this kind of stuff all the while she might want to put her dick to the same use, so we're stuck on that.

How the fuck should that work out?

| Well, if you want somebody to give you head but don't want to reciprocate, maybe stay away unless you know they want something unequal like that? Otherwise it'd be awkward and kind of underhanded when you're like nah

Second, i mean, not all cis people like cum on their face either so i don't see how that's different

It just seems like you're going into the dick-relatwd specifics without thinking of the big picture: what kind of thing do i want and do they also want it?

| I'm a total newbie on this subject, but it's not like a have much option. Only trans-girls would date a regular guy like me. Bio-women are an exclusive accesorry for Chads and sugar daddies.

I'll try getting more info and thanks for the good advice.

| You're either lying and you're not a regular guy but an unwantable sack of shit, or you're severely overestimating the standards of women. Anyways, trannies are not something you want to mess with, and don't even humor anything about their dick or whatever frankenstein axe wound they have going on. They want to be seen as women and women don't have penises so ignore their genitals, don't reciprocate. They're all passive cowardly incels so they'll get off on you being rude.

| >>774323 it looks like you've been seeing some pretty bad stuff online but that shit is toxic, in both directions. I doubt it's true that you're not good enough to attract women - and even if so, it's probably ideas and confidence, not something you can't work on. There is a lot of bs out there - both people being really shallow, and false images of people being shallow - but most young women are really in the samw boat and getting the same messages about themselves

| I really know what it's like to be alienated from people and feel not good enough for relationships, but dividing everyone up into 'good enough' and 'not good enough' categories is the wrong path, whether you see yourself in the top or bottom one. I really think it only makes people feel worse and impose limits on themself - and cut themselves of from people who don't see it that way. It's dehumanizing. I hope you can come to respect yourself and people you might date more

| That argument also implicitly seperates trans people into a lower strata which is both very rude and not statistically solid if that's who 'normal' people are all supposed to date.

| >>43fa3b

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

| >>31f1e7

Well, I do think trans-girls are a more "disenfranchized" class of people and this somewhat keeps them at a lower spectrum, implying they'll be closer to similar low-social position folks, which might lead to dating some of them.

| >>774334
You're considering trannies because you are insecure and think they're all you can get. You need to work on yourself and your worldview instead of fleeing to mentally ill autogynophiles to fill the role you crave.

| I'm not attractive to bio-women for a series of reasons and I do think some traps are cute, tho. Sometimes we even have similar tastes.

| I love sex.

| >>774337
Sounds like textbook projection to me.

| >as a man, she
fucking clown thread

| Just use social ques and take lead, if you're fuckin them at least be honest you piece of shit.

| op why don't you just ask her?

| >She

| >>774311 stop being a transphobe

| This is the most insecure, incel ass thread I've seen in a long time. Jesus Christ. Touch some fucking grass, for real.

| Get out from here then, this is an exclusive board for the supreme chads, go post your self pity question on /news/ or /tech/

| >>774484
Being transphobic is normal

| >>774974 it's not you /pol/tard

| >>774974
Maybe for incels like you.
Also, that's the most childish excuse. "I saw someone else do it, that makes it okay for me to do it :("
Literally kindergarten shit. Grow up.

| >>774988 >>775000
I see you are triggered. You should go dilate ;)

| Nobody likes trannies in the real world, meaning outside of Twitter.

| >>775003
That's something I actually find really funny. Bigots love saying shit like "Ooh they're getting triggered" and "They're sensitive snowflakes"
But, let's just be real for a sec. Who are really the sensitive ones?
The ones who don't give a fuck about what people do, actively fight against an oppressive system and live their best lives despite so many people treating them like shit?
Or
The ones who are scared of everything different and hide their insecurities behind hatred?

| >>775007
Sounds like you got that from Twitter. You should try living in the real world, and maybe step outside your bubble a bit.

| >>775011
But, for real though. It's both sad and hilarious. Y'all are so terrified and intimidated by just people who don't hold outdated values existing, but then convince yourself that the people who do what they want despite people tryna hold them down are the pussies.
Y'all ever heard of self-awareness?
Like, I ain't even mad. I just feel bad for you, you know? It must be a sad as hell existence.

| >>775011
nigga you are scared of looking in the mirror

| Trannies are so scared they have to outlaw muh transfoobia hate speech.

The troon cries out as he strikes you. Pathetic

| >>775014
Projecting are we? I look good as hell my boy. There's a reason why I model for fun.

| >>775017
Posing for a troon blog isn't modeling. Post pics coward

| I hope you're aware that all of the hate in this thread stems from a single samefagging user.

| >>775021
I'm aware, yes. I know who it is as well.

>>775019
I've posted here plenty. You've probably gotten off to the pics too. You seem like the type for it.
I'd like to see a pic of you though. I'd like to see the face of the sad samefagger who unironically says "troon". Let's just say I'm fairly certain you've got the face and body of someone who samefags incel shit on an anon board.
So try to prove me wrong or go back to wallowing in your filth.

| >>775023
Ooh, really? Who is it?
Coward posts no face. You probably look like a man, not surprising

| The default cope is always projection and deflection. Trannies are ugly, nobody irl likes them, they all pretend to play along, and the way they cope with that is by trying to force themselves into deeper political and emotional delusion about how much everyone loves trannies and the whole world is evil.

And then they kill themselves.

You want others to accept you, but you cannot accept yourself...
Post picture, show your mantits...

| >>775024 >>775025
>Self-awareness -100

If you're horny just use Google bruh. Or, I guess Tor since you like playing smooth criminal. Just stop being a pussy. Come on now. Send your sigma male Redditor face. I know you can do it.

| >>775026
I'm waiting

| >>775026
Also why are you so deluded you think you are attractive? You're a tranny, remember?

| >>775027 >>775028
Why do you think you have any sort of power over me, and why do you think not cis = ugly, when the opposite is true for you?

| >>775029
Why do you think you have any sort of power over me, and why do you think cis = ugly, when the opposite is true for all trannies?

| You're pretty sad tbh, I'm just downing peanuts and shitting on you. I guess it's a bit entertaining.

| >>775031
Homie, you ain't one upped me a single time. I'm bored now though, since you're not even trying anymore. Good luck getting out homie, and I hope you get past your allergy to grass.

| >>775032
One up?
That's right, THIS is your face... https://a.uguu.se/SrMiAFVo.jpg
It's supposed to be female btw, if you couldn't tell
Much supermodel

| >>775034
From a year ago when I was pretending to be cis, yeah. Good to know you keep pictures of 17 year olds though. That ain't creepy at all.

| You scared to show the fem pics I have? I know you have them. I think you also still have yet to learn what genderfluid means. I present masc, fem, or in-between depending on the day. Aka, got more style than you.

| Also, let's just talk about how you keep pics of random 17 year olds on the internet, but you're too scared to show your own face. Like, boy. You creepy as heel.

| >>775037
The "fem" pics never show your face. You are coping ;(
>you also still have yet to learn what genderfluid means
I'm not into fake science bs
>>775038
You were too scared to show your own until I outed you as bearded weirdo. What is the problem?

| >>775034
You look fine as hell in that picture

| >>775055
This is on par with facebook moms being told their trisomic son looks beautiful.

| >>775052
I do actually. I've showed fem pics of my face on this site, and considering you've got a year old photo that used to be my fucking SoundCloud pfp when I was 17, I know you have it. Don't play with me boy.

>>775055
Thank you! I don't personally like it, because I never liked having a beard. Just did it partially to pretend I was cis and partially to avoid getting asked for ID. But I know some people did. Not my style though.

| >>775052
Also, stop pretending like you know what science is. Come on now. When you beliefs are the same as the ones expressed in a rewritten beyond recognition religious text, said rewrites done by child molesters, and then reject research made by actual scientists, then no. Don't use big words you don't understand.

| >>775059
Well I still think you'd look handsome even without the beard, and I have to admit I'm slightly jealous of your curly hair.

Also, kudos to you for trying but I don't think anyone should respond to that guy anymore. His sole purpose here is to desperatly fill his daily social quota, because no where else is anyone willing to interact with him.

He can reply to us as much as he wants, and he will, because he lives in his own head, but we don't have to encourage him.

| >>775062
I mean, I don't have the beard anymore, and imo I look way better now.

And, I know. It's not my first time, and I'm very aware of it. Usually I just ginore because I don't want to ruin threads, but this thread is inherently transphobic, so I don't really care.
I know responses is what he wants, but I also like responding because of the information it allows me to put out. It's like an excuse to spread information and talk shit at the same time.
Probably a bad habit tho.

| >>775059
Just shut up and post it...
>>775060
Why are you projecting so hard that you pretend like I'm religious? You are actually so deluded!

| I just wanna see how ugly you are... I wouldn't have cared if you didn't boast about being a model like a bloated pinnochio.

| >>775065
Saying that there are only two genders and that those genders are the same as that person's biological sex is a mindset that comes from Christian colonists, so, no. I'm not deluded. You're just too dumb to realise where your "opinions" actually stem from, since you haven't tried thinking for yourself or doing really yet.

>>775066
And you're too much of a pussy to show yourself. You have underage pics of me saved but won't show yourself, so I ain't doing shit for you.

| >>775073
Biological fact is relegated to religion in your stupid tranny brain. If anything it's you who is following a tranny cult.
>underage pics of me
False. Also what of it? Sexual abuse stats rank homosexuals at the top. So you're more likely to be a kiddy diddler than I am.
Also, do you know how imgur works?
>And you're too much of a pussy to show yourself
Hypocrite accusing the other side of that which you are doing. You were a hyper coward before I outed your beared ass.

| You're probably still underage, that's why you're not posting anything.

| >>775103
Biological sex and gender are separate. If you're too retarded to even understand the word we're talking about, stop pretending like you're not brainwashed.

That picture was never on Imgur. It was my old SoundCloud pfp that I switched out before I turned 18. Stop pretending like you're not creepy.

I already told you that I have no need to post because you already know who I am and have pics of me. You confirmed you did. Again, the whole pic thing is done unless you post.

| >>775104
Okay, so, you confirmed that you knew I was underage in the pictures I sent here. You tried to deny having underage pictures of me saved when it's a picture that was never posted permanently, just a pfp for a short period, and you confirm that you know I'm underage in it as well.
You also confirmed that your brain is
unable to ​process the numeric system. ​
That's a lot of self-sabotage in just one sentence. Jesus.

| >>775106
>Biological sex and gender are separate
Yes, because gender is made up fee-fees bullshit. It's make-believe.
Sex is more valid than gender.

>You also confirmed that your brain is
unable to ​process the numeric system
Negative. Even in your brain the world is make-believe. Of course trannies would want to interpret the world strictly in the way it makes them do the feel-good.

| >I already told you that I have no need to post because you already know who I am and have pics of me
What we have confirmed that you are a bearded failure of a man who decided to become a bearded failure of a man.
You call me creepy but I don't care, a tranny has no business calling others creepy.

| >>775118
>Yes, because gender is made up fee-fees bullshit. It's make-believe.
Sex is more valid than gender.
Funny you should say that after denying you have the same views as Christian cultists, when those views were made up by Christian cultists. Christian cultists that mind you actively fought against scientific progress and erased every piece of science and history that made them uncomfortable, and now you're doing the same thing.

| >>775118
For the second half, learn to take a joke snowflake.

>>775119
>What we have confirmed that you are a bearded failure of a man who decided to become a bearded failure of a man
Bruh. Bearded man that became a bearded man. That genuinely cracked me up. You ain't even writing the insults right, unless that was an intentional joke.

Also, if you find people who are slightly different to you more creepy than pedos, like, bruh...

| >>775122
Your vision of the world is so distorted that anyone who disagrees with you is a Westboro baptist, bet.
What is made up here is your own idea that it's made up. You're putting bullshit subjective fee-fees above hard building blocks of nature, measurable and explained. Simple biology, a class which you failed btw
>>775123
Failure of a man who became failure of a woman, then? Sounds better

| You are about as creepy as pedos, since gays are statistically more likely to be pedos.
Also I didn't find anything funny in your posts, except that time you took me for a cultist because I don't close my eyes on basic biology because my feelings get hurt if I don't. Probably about as tough as looking in the mirror.

| >>775124
Gender isn't biology, sex is biology. Also, if you actually knew about biological sex, if you actually paid attention to that shit, then you'd know that there are more than 2 sexes when it comes to humans. Like, biological sexes. Fun fact that people like to ignore and that some school teachers like to skip over.
But, of course, I wouldn't know that, since I'm the one who failed in that subject. I obviously had bad grades in school since you disagree with me.

| >>775124
>Failure of a man who became failure of a woman, then? Sounds better
You're so confused! It's adorable. If it's that hard to wrap your head around just call me a failure. It's okay.

>>775125
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children
On top of that, the large majority of kids who get sexually abused are little girls.
It's literally just a false stereotype. Family Guy isn't real lol.

| >>775124 >>775125
Funny you should say both that and the whole Baptist thing though, because:
https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/homosexuals-more-likely-to-molest-kids-study-reports/
The only source I can find that says homosexuals are more likely to be sexual predators is from a Baptist website that conveniently doesn't back up any of their so called "statistics".

Like, don't pretend like you're any different. It's just sad at this point.

| Where maids?

| >>775134
I've been wondering that myself honestly. Would be nice if they just wiped this. I definitely went a bit overboard with entertaining him :/

| Did... did we all play the same game? The VA-11 Hall-A I played had all kinds of characters with different genders and sexual orientations and all in all was pretty gay. What VA-11 Hall-A did you all play?

| >>0ce2a7 probably just searched for 4chin or image board on google play and landed here

| >>775165
Probably just, didn't.

| >>775165
That bigot previously bragged about not having played the game. He's not as anonymous as he think he is and I'm ashamed to share my country of birth with him.

| >>775213 meds

| I love how people keep on debating about such subjects here. Don't feed the 4channers, they are a desperate cause and debating wkth them just makes their stupidity seem common and acceptable.

Total number of posts: 78, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1627792011

This thread is permanently archived