danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Almost broke my bf's dick

| All is in the title
I tried to squeeze a bit so it would be tight but it slipped out and it almost broke in half
Right after he asked to switch position and I started crying for some reason
Kept going for like 5 min (note: we do it in pure darkness so he couldn't se my ugly crying face) until I said I wanted to stop and went to the shower to cry
I mean, it's nothing new for me to cry after we do it but I'm so fucking tired of always feeling filthy and depressed after sex

| Right now he's smoking and watching YouTube on the balcony and I'm in his bed
Should I do something ? I just feel like rotting in his bed until tomorrow morning and stay alone but I wanna do things right at least

| Hot

| Humans are complicated

I'd be better by going full lilim mode

| Dicks aren't that fragile gurl! You're fine.

| Also, I would recommend doing more foreplay and maybe gaining a few pounds over the next few weeks if you're super skinny. That sometimes helps, and it makes sex more comfortable for both of you!

| Needing some aftercare that's all

| I love sex.

| Did it hurt him? I mean if he kept going then it should be fine right

| Go make up with him

| Why do you do sex if you're asexual?

| >>774201 im think enough, definitely don't need more mass
One thing for sure is that the foreplay usually just zooms until I'm stretched enough so next time I'll make sure it lasts longer

>>774226 It did hurt him but he was still horny enough to keep going, however he had a hard time keeping his boner and that's when I said I wanted to stop

| >>774286 if he feels pain now,might be a good time to see a doc. Though if he feels fine now then he will probably be fine. Penile trauma can be bad. Though a dick can take a nice beating. If he was hard whilst it happened biggest worry would be rupturing capillaries and methods of blood flow in his dick. You can also break your dick if your hard as it does the above though severely.

| >>774191 I get the feeling the reverse cowgirl position is what caused it?

| >>774287 Thankfully he didn't feel pain at all in the morning ! (Note: I'm west european) it was just "normal" pain

>>774288 You're almost right : we were doing it in the regular cowgirl position
He asked me if felt anything like this and I said no, so I asked the same question and he had the same answer
So then I tried to squeeze a bit so it would be tighter bit I guess because it was too tight it couldn't go fully back in and that's how I bent his penis lol

| Told me to never move while I'm on top again looooool
I know it was just a joke but damn did that hurt

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1627244337

This thread is permanently archived