danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Where do you draw the border between sexy and cute?

| Or there can be both?

| I think both can co-exist

| >>771026 I disagree

| Definitely co-exist in different situations, they aren't one and the same

| >>771040
>lolis

| Imo, cute face, sexy body.. like, i don't look at a body and said it's cute - me

| I think they're in a constant fight for dominance. 50/50 to me looks gross. I guess people like them?

You know the one where the body is quasi realistic and then they slap an anime girl face circa the year 2000 on it. It's deliberate of course but one has to win out.

| >>771026 what is a god to an unbeliever

| >>771182 yep. that is the correct opinion to hold

| I am a terrible artist so I wouldn't draw one at all.

| In my personal opinion/taste, the line is pretty blurry.
I like a lot of mixes between cute & sexy, (for example: 70%sexy+30cute) (50% & 50%) etc.
I think maybe I like almost any kind of combination of both.

| It's also complicated cause someone could be sexy in body and sometimes in the bedroom too but be cute in other ways as well. Even with their personality and interests.

| Did everyone here just automatically apply this question to anime girls rather than real ones

| >>771252
imagine being interested in real girls

| >>771252
imagine caring about 3d

| >>46c936 imagine irl doujin

| i honestly think it can co-exist. i know someone where she dresses like a cottagecore grandma but has the capacity to be sexy if she wanted to

| A venn diagram of 'sexy' and 'cute' for me would come close to being a circle.

| The Gunsmith Cats' slogan in Japan was "Cute & Hot". And yeah. They are.

| If you like milf, then both will be hard to find.

If you are okay with young looking gurls, then just look at JAV. There're are plenty of cute looking girls with modest body like kururugi aoi. If you want bigger booba, then kana momonogi.

For 2D/anime alternative, go to azurlane, some of their artists like to draw lolis with thicc thighs to compensate the flatness in the chest area. Azurlane's Hibiki for reference.

| Anywhere, if you can draw well

| >>771281 +1

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1625832176

This thread is permanently archived