danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm attracted to my cousin???

| Actually second cousin once removed or some shit idk (female)
Anyways boring storytime before the spicy stuff: my cousin and i were never really close growing up and lived pretty far away, we only really met during family reunions. What matters is that there always was some kind of awkwardness between us, personally I felt embarassed and even blushed around her but i feel the feeling was mutual.
Fast foward to the present, she recently reached out to me and we've been talking sinc.

| >>763303 as someone in the same position, fuck her

| >>763303
Continue
Now we talk on the phone semi-regularly and she's already asking when are we going to meet next.

Now for the spicy stuff: since we started talking i keep fantasizing about her. She really does things to my dick, everytime i get rock hard and all worked up.
It's all some pretty heavy stuff, mostly sex: from behind, side by side, missionary you name It and i really can't stop. Problem Is, hot steaming sex with my cousin Is now the hottest thing ever for me.

| >>763309
Thing Is I'm not even ashamed about It, I have some reservations about being distant relavives but that's it really.I know these fantasies are not the healtiest thing ever but i really can't help it.
ALSO, I really don't know what's going on on her end, she only keeps wanting to keep in touch and knowing eachother.

| Anon, she's secretly your half sister raised by distant relatives to hide an indescrition by one of your parents in a moment of weakness. She's trying to reconnect and you're just trying to bang your sister. Shame on you, anon.

| >>763313
Now I'm not so deluded to think my cousin Is down to fuck me, but the thought of it Is actually pretty fun. Then, the fact that there may even be the slightest chance that it MIGHT happen only drives me ever the wilder; paired with the fact that she's really really hot, I think I mayy go insane.

| >>763316
She reached out to me me, how do you not know it's HER that's trying to have sex with her long Lost brother, huh?
ALSO that's pretty hot still either way.

| Why do you ask us? You should know better

| I apologise, but I hate spicy foods. Therefore, your problem is invalid to me.

| pics

| Oh another incest thread hell yeah

| I love these thread's

| >>763369
You should be banned

| >>763370 I should push for an /inc/ board, is what I should

| >>763371
>I s'hould pus'h for an /inc/ board, i's what I s'hould

| I love sex

| I love sex

| I love sex

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1622408347