danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Help: My boyfriend keeps getting fever whenever he eats me out

| Me and my boyfriend are very sexually active, but there's one thing I don't want him to do. Which is to give me oral sex. I just don't feel pleasure from it, but he still wants to try. We've only done it several times in our relationship (6 yrs and counting). But for all of those times that he eats me out, he keeps getting fever. His temperature keeps starting to rise up. I've been getting tested, things are going back normal. But I'm always worried why this keeps happening :/

| If it's solely a rise in temperature isn't he just horny?

| I love sex.

| If its not an STD my next best guess would be an allergic reaction from him

| I most likely think it's some kind of allergy, being horny can get you warm but unless you're dressed like an Alaskan researcher you shouldn't be near fever levels of warm. Get him checked out g/u/rl.

| I know that being horny can really increase our body temperature, but he really did got fever :/ Also, he was only wearing a shirt and boxers so, it's not warm at all.

Will definitely have to get him checked. Thanks for all of your responses.

| Man... imagine being allergic to pussy...

| U L T R A G A Y

| It's ok g/u/rl. I can eat you out on behalf of your boyfriend!

| >>758532 This is the worst curse I can think of

| >>758532 >>758804
Imagine being allergic to penis.

| So OP how does it feel to know your boyfriend belongs to men/

| >>758532 >>758804 perhaps it's not him being allergic, maybe she has a poisonous pussy!

>>fe95bc are you Poison Ivy? That'd be pretty cool ngl

| Ask your boyfriend to eat out other people to see if he's allergic to pussy in general or yours in particular.

Get eaten out by other people to see if everyone reacts allergic or only your bf.

| Ask your boyfriend to get on his knees and suck big white penor and then we'll see what to do next

| Do you get feverish when you eat out your boyfriend's pussy?

| Only thing I can think of that may be causing this is an immune reaction to possibly the intake of bacteria from your pussy. Like there are bacteria that do live in there naturally. Like maybe his body just gets a fever as it reacts to one of them? An allergy would be more like hives and throat swelling. A fever sounds more like a proper immune response to a disease. Can't really think of anything you could do.

| >>758381 imagine being allergic to pussy

| Doctor.

My... My boyfriend here, uh...
"Yeah, uh...
My boyfriend... he...
"So, I get fevers when, uh...
He, uhh...
Doctor: HM???

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1621288520

This thread is permanently archived