danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Non-con fstish

| Idk why but both the idea of forcing someone and/or being forced to fuck turns me on.

It's wierd, when you think about it just by the definition of rape no one wants to get raped and yet here I am

| Relishing a power trip is nothing new. Sex and violence always did make for a good pairing

| >>757942 Ya got a point there. Its like dom/sub stuff but you're yelling out no instead of yes

What's odd about me is that I'm not into just being one role, switch between them depending on the mood.

| Something like 50% of women surveyed admit to having rape fantasies. It's surprisingly a common thing.

>>757944
Ah, yep. You're a switch, and they have more frequent fantasies of this type, especially if they lean more towards being a submissive.

| >>757947 Ah, so I'm in the 50% then

Wonder how I could bring this up to my partner when I get one? Or multiple, cause I wanna make my gangrape dreams come true

| That's cool! What about non-con BDSM?

| >>757964 Haven't tried out sadomasochism but bondage toys seem pretty fun

I'm a slut for those open mouth gags for face fucking, should get one and some rope.

| >>757981
nice, tell us what you catch

| Its a fairly common fetish OP, no worries.

| >>757995 I've mostly made peace with the fact I'm into this but I remember how the first hentai I ever watched was a blond girl getting double penetrated by goblins after she went walking around an abandoned mantion. Good shit, don't remember how it's called

>>757990 As much as I'd like to forcepeg someone's ass right now I'm a shutin who hasn't left her house in 2 years. I'm not catching anything anytime soon

| Also I just noticed I made a typo in the tread's title

| >>758005
neet as well, EU?
>>758007
>thread

| >>758010 Me no speak Americano

Europe but not EU

| >>758023
Interesting, britbong

| Oof I've definitely got this kink too, only I'm not a switch, i just wanna be forced qwq

| i wanna rape some ppl ITT...

| -CPR-

| In all honesty, I've been wanting to have my bud do this kinda non-con thing with me for awhile, the whole idea of it just makes my stomach squirm in a good way.

| It's how desire works, read some zizek.

Eg. I knew this one gurl who would unironically talked about wanting to be nonconed by 15 clowns in a tiny clown car.

The reality is however if this was to actually happen, without her expecting it or in a safe environment it would probably make her catatonic.

We want what we don't have, but when you get it you realise you wanted something else. So that's why you need that safe distance like in doujin or those weird bdsm clubs.

| >>758547 Okay I wasn't expecting to think of a clown car gangbang but here I am

| I can't think of it as anything but a parody of hentai worlds. Where even the circus is about sex!

I'm taking that idea for any possible eroge I might make

Also I'm OP just id changed

| >>758547

The key word is probably "safe environment." Kind of like video games, where we find a lot of fun in surviving otherwise deathly situations because we know subconsciously that even if something were to go wrong, we can always jack out. It's unlikely we'd be able to handle the pressure (or derive enjoyment out of) a similar situation occurring in real life.

| >>3bf03c it's interesting though because acknowledging the safe environment kinda kills the vibe in that case, even though without it, everything falls apart.

I find it difficult to imagine someone who genuinely enjoys irl noncon(at that point is it noncon?). But i get the feeling their made of the same material as school shooters. No sense of self and just buy into the desire without much care for the long term.

| But OP, if you're the one raping someone then the feeling of safety is not lost from your side...

| >>6a1fa4 well that's why i don't think the word safety works in all scenarios.

So if we imagine someone doing the consensual noncon what breaks the fantasy would be the gurl turning around and not caring. The gurl not sounding like an f1 engine breaks the fantasy.

| >>758597
Try out multiple people I guess. Sorry, this is kinda hot. Especially >>758005
"As much as I'd like to forcepeg someone's ass right now[...]"
And the idea of catching someone. Deliciously sinful...

| >>758597 One of the justification to myself that I had for watching rape hentai (when I had a shred of dignity left) was that the moans were louder. So this checks out

| >>758589 I mean there's always being reported to the police or beaten to a pulp by passerbys

Rapists get away with a lot of shit but even they face risks.

| >>758665
Well I wish you to get away with everything gurl

| Honestly really wanna find a guy or girl friend and get them to like, rape me at a random time so I don't know when it happens, it sounds stupid and dangerous but I kinda want that

| >>758945 I legit thought of that as well

| Maybe best I start from allowing sleep blowjobs and go from there

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1620884493

This thread is permanently archived