danger/u/
ALIEN COCK BEAST: "The Return"

| Player Character waited. The lights above you blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. You don't see them, but had expected them, now for years. Your warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
You were a space marine for fourteen years. When you was young you watched the spaceships and said to dad "I want to be on the ships, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY DEMONS!"
There was a time when you believed him. Then as you got oldered you stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC you knew there were demons.
"This is Joson," the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So you gotted your palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"[INDETERMINATE GENDER] GOING TO KILL US," said the demons!
"I will shoot at [INDETERMINATE GENDER]," said the Cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. you plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons," you shouted!
The radio said "No, [PLAYER CHARACTER]. You are the demons."
And then, [PLAYER CHARACTER] was a Zombie.


...or are you?

What's your name?


| Cynthia Willen 3.33: You Can (Not) Get Fucked


| >>754874

https://dangeru.us/d/thread/113786

LOADING...

LOAD COMPLETE!

>You are on the other side of a collapsed tunnel aboarding an ancient mining trawler, the USSSSS PENETRATOR. After over 69 hours of game time, you load in with a backpack bulging with a dozen handguns, at least three rifles (no ammo), a POWER FIST, welding tools, and a communicator. Your are out of armor shards.

>Your OFFICER UNIFORM is SHREDDED and barely covering your size B CHEST. You have short RED HAIR and PURPLE EYES.

>You are somehow STILL a VIRGIN.

>There is a VENTILATION SHAFT, a DOOR, and a DOOR (Reinforced) behind you.


| >>754932
>Examine the ventilation SHAFT


| >>754939

>You investigate the PENETRATOR's SHAFT... it do be lookin' kinda sus. There's a green light here that blinks faintly and with a bit of nudging, you're able to open the vent without any unwelcome surprises. It's a pretty tight crawl but through the magic of convenient game design, you can crawl inside of it AND bring your loot- er, I mean equipment, with you.


| >>754940
>Work the- I mean crawl in the shaft


| >>754948

>You work yourself into the shaft and start crawling, following the trail of maintenance lights as you delve deeper into the annals of the space station. It's pretty empty for the first minute or two, but eventually you start seeing grates beneath you that lead to sections of the ship- you can spy through one of three-

>A grate that has some plant vines twisting around it,

>A grate that has an odd, rancid smell coming from it,

>And a grate that has a bright light coming from it.

>Where to now, kemosabe?


| >>754951
>3rd grate with the light


| Something's wrong i can feel it


| >>754970 >>755165

>You punch out the vent with the bright light and drop down a few feet onto what appears to be a kitchen counter. You're clearly in the galley, and surrounding you are a variety of kitchen utensils, stoves, and appliances which retain a cleanliness that's bordering on sterile.

>You see the exit of the kitchen just ahead... along with a variety of unfortunately shaped fruits and vegetables in the other direction. There are also voices in the next room over.

>What to do?


| Eh? What are they saying? o,o


| >>755289 This is a rpg text game with a /d/ twist you can reply and do stuff. Read on pinned perihelion thread


| >>755289

>You sneak closer to the entrance to the room with the voices- within, a disturbing conversation...

"Ugh, nothing but reconstituted fungal paste again for dinner. Where's that shipment the Boss promised?"

"Shaddup, pigskin. Be happy you have your share and not someone else's."

"But I'm starvin'! Ever since we eated da last o' da manflesh, we been on thin rations fer weeks! Gimme one of da runts, ain't nobody gonna miss 'em."

"Ya touch even a flat one and we'll eated YOU instead, dickbrain. Dey's not fer eatin'. Dey's... fer breedin'."

"Yah yah yah..."

>The voices stop abruptly. You're about to turn away, when you hear one of the doors behind you start to open...

>What to do?


| >>755469 The... the voices g/u/rl. I wanted to know what the voices were saying. o,o


| >>755517 Hide in a cupboard and draw a weapon.


| >>755655

>You pull out one of your numerous pistols, and through the magic of RNG you just happen to pull out the one that uses a cheap laser cell as its primary ammunition. From the relative safety of the cupboard you watch as an enormously fat, pig-like humanoid hobbles its way in, wearing a disturbingly small apron that says "Kiss the Co/k" on it, with the second c smeared by a suspicious stain.

>The pig thing oinks loudly as it begins to dig through a cabinet of utensils, facing away from you. The door to the next room is open...

>What do you do?


| Ah... I somehow think it would be best to stay put, ready to take the shot.


| >>755714 so there were two guys talking that must mean the other guy is still in the room. I say we go for a stealthy takedown of mr piggy with a knife.


| >>756604 h-how loud is our laser gun? Is it like fictional laser pew pew or irl laser [silence]?


| >>756189

>You ready your laser pistol and continue to watch as the pigman digs through the utensils, oinking loudly.

>>756604

>You don't have a knife on you at the moment, but there's several just ahead of you- this *is* a kitchen after all. Do you attempt to acquire one?

>>756619

>To your knowledge, your laser pistol makes a soft humming noise, much like the type used in a certain grim dark far-futuristic science fiction story where there is only war.


| >>756667

Well then take aim and change him into a meat cilinder. Force his fiendish friend to eat his comrade at gunpoint.


| >>756690 I hope to heck we have lots of ammo for this thing...

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1620212614

Refresh