danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Reading doujinshi for hours

| NEET life is giving me too much time. I'm barely even getting hard I just read it for the smutty plot.

Also playing hentai games. If anyone has either with interesting plot I'll read/watch/play it and maybe give a short review

| The song of saya

| Review dohna dohna

| >>752594
>>752667

Downloading both to play tonight. I imagine these games take long so it's less review and more first impression

| Saya no Uta is a classic I never got round to, will admit horror creeps me the fuck out. But I imagine I can stomach it there's a even slightly happy ending for the loli on the cover.

Never heard of dohna dohna, but looks mechanics heavy. Which is the type of eroge I'm most curious about, VNs have a solid line so they often fall into mid range. But gameplay either makes or breaks it (depending how annoying it is)

| Also fair warning my ID changes constantly. So I guess maybe I should tag my posts?

-OP

| >>752839 you can just say it's you but that work too

-dohna review requester

| >>752667
english patch not avaliable...
was thinking of giving a review as well.

| >>752836
Song of Saya.
You are in for a treat! I am looking for your impression of this.

| Sweet Pool.... :)

| >>752966

Me: "Oh nice some Yaoi"

Page I'm downloading it from: "Don’t be fooled by this title okay, This game can be described with any word but ” SWEET.” If you can’t take the sight of blood explosions or Men shitting out meat monsters, this game might not be for you. you have been warned…."

| >>753180
What the hell, spoilers!

| >>752490 why not make a little lewd review site OP? I'd read your reviews! And if your a NEET, you've got all the time in the world to do it!

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1618911874

This thread is permanently archived