danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
To gay or not to gay

| So I have noticed a reoccurring pattern in my behaviour. I jack off for three days in a row each orgasm only leading to more obscure content never giving the catharsis I desperately yearn for. So one day four of my streak I realize I'm a sick fack and need to get my act together. Nofap for two+ weeks and get horny.
Post pics on grindr and chat with femboy-ish guys but when they ask for a meet up I get scared and ghost them.
Should I just take cock for the hell of it?

| you're not gei you're just a coomer

| If you feel like to gay,take that diiiiiiiiiiiiick

| >>747009 you already have a grindr account, you already count as gay in my book, what's the point of stopping there?

| Also frotting is relly fun, you should try it

| >>42fce3 might as well it's just that I get really anxious and somehow can't get myself past that hurdle. Am i going to be a hole with feet for them? Am i going to perform badly because it's my first time with another men.

I want to but I'm just a faggot.

| Just be honest and tell them upfront. If they aren't a piece of shit, they will treat you nice

| >>747109 that sounds cool :)

| >>747109
This, honestly. If they're at least a half-decent person then it's gonna be fine. They'll be considerate, they'll help you out, and they'll treat you nicely. I mean, if it's your first time with a man they'll probably be honoured, you feel?

And not to stereotype but gays are often nicer and more considerate than non-fags. Obviously there are always some bad ones, but minorities in general tend to treat people more kindly because they know what being treated badly is like.

| >>747009
Do or do not, you are already gay

| You could always try being on top first. Might be a little easier.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1616652437

This thread is permanently archived