danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Give me tips to write better for erp

| Yes, you read it right...give a g/u/rl some tips so I can make $$$ tonight.

| $$$??? WRITING ERP??? HOW???

| With the lease amount of words, I work at a club in a game where they pay you to be a dancer (not much but it's still something) so help? Tonight's my first shift xD

| The fuck is this. Go back to /d/ you filthy pervert.
Anyway, read some erotica or something, fanfics especially. Pick some stuff up from there. It just works.

| Japanese doujins are great source material. Both for fap and for dialogue. "My hips are moving on their own!" is my fave.

| I frequently read doujins for fun but never tried erotica, any recommendations? Also I think I'm okay with writing regular vanilla scenes but what if I get a customer that super into bdsm like how to write being a domme/sub???

| Earning money by writing erotica?? That's a new one. I'd pay you if you could drawn erotic doujins of my cringy fantasies though. Lmao

| >>742295 There was a sidequest about bdsm in Yakuza 0. Check it out it may inspire you somehow.

| >>742337 this

| Read BDSM erotica.

| >>742337 OP here, it's funny you say that because I played through that quest in yakuza! Now I gotta see if I can find a clip of it to rewatch it lol

| Roleplay ^^

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1614632937

This thread is permanently archived