danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Incels kill yourselves 2021 challenge

| Incels kill yourselves 2021 challenge

| Hey there, I believe this must be the same effeminate "dude" that got mad on my thread about women's harmful behavior, lmao

| THE FOLLOW-UP THREAD :OOO

| >>737355 Seconded

| >>737360
okay chinless beardless white guy

| >>737369

Not chinless, nor white. I'm not mirror, lol.

| But hey, imagine if instead of killing myself, I soon start working as a teacher again?

Having the chance to teach teenagers, not just languages, but also how to identify women properly and how to deal with their orbiters who melt down even at the sight of some threads in a textboard? YIKES!!

>the horror

| >>737372
Sure thing chadley

| >>737373
Keep fantasizing

| You know it doesn't take much effort, right? People in their right mind (which I believe are the majority) already hate progressivists as a default, for obvious reasons. All it takes is a little gas.

| Forgot to leave the yikes.

| Anyways, like I said on the other thread, maybe northern american/european (who are weaker than the average human being worldwide) incels might end up killing themselves because of reasons, but I don't see myself there.

There's opportunity around, to achieve better life prospects and to make the lives of effeminate neckbeards harder. Offing myself would ruin all of it. There's nothing to win on suicide.

| It's always better to make "people" like you scream in agony by "misgendering" or just saying "you'll never be a woman".

I think it's really horrible when someone (progressivists are not people, so not included) ends their lives, it's actually the worst thing I can think about now.

As one of them, you're either psychotic or schizoid or both, so you're capable of realizing it, but real people can end up dying for this kind of thing. Keep the suicides to your folks on the 40%.

| Again, forgot to leave the yikes.

| this...

IS...

STUTID.

| Just go to /news/, they kept it for a reason

| ???? honk honk

| friendly reminder that thread hider is a feature on the app

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1612827636

This thread is permanently archived