danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Today I dreamt about handholding a g/u/rl

| I think I need someone in my life

| Same but I keep dreaming of cuddling in bed

| But who do you actually need? Is there a specific person you have in mind or is anyone fine?

| >>726812

I don't want anyone just to do le fucc, I don't like that idea, just someone who likes me too

| I keep waking up hugging my pillow.

| >>726835 Same g/u/rl

That's how I've been actually sleeping since I was a kid tho, I'm unironically thinking of getting myself a daimakura cause I'd get a lot of use from hugging it.

| When in highschool I normally imagined my crushes petting my head and hugging me back. But now that I'm not even seeing anyone due to graduating and lockdowns my brain can't even imagine a person, so who knows having a pillow with a waifu on it would help my imagination wwwwww

| >>726836
Make sure you get one big enough for you, and spring for the best fabric you can on the cover. It's worth it.
>tol g/u/rl who has to use 2 because they are 2 tol

| I want a dakimakura but it would have to be nine feet tall and I'd have to commission the artwork for it and putting all that together sounds like a lot of work ( ´_ゝ`)

| >>726955
>Two daimakuras

Congrats. You're a harem protag g/u/rl

| >>726979
Is it a harem when it's the same waifu?

>>726961
They make those, in both horse and snek configurations. And getting a custom cover is ez, just have to deal with Chinese New Year delays.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1609489096

This thread is permanently archived