danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The trap that likes AMA's has returned!

| Sup boyos I'm currently at work and pretty bored so i thought why not make an AMA!
I'm a trap/femboy i take pics but only share them on my discord Roro#2421 I've been doing this for around a year and a half i share sfw stuff openly but keep nsfw stuff like videos or total nudity a bit more private and yeah that's about it!
Feel free to ask me whatever you'd like

| How are yu

| do you go to work as trap as well?

| >>719517 tired after work lol
>>719522 and not really, i wear jeans a regular t-shirt and i use a mask and a cap, so it's not necessarily trap clothes

| are ya winning son?

| Would you like a headpat for being cute?

| >>719528 i am winning, dad.
>>719569 heck yeah, gaming

| Tips for like what I can do to be fem covertly? Make up? Nail paint? I wanna test the waters since Idk how anyone would react

| Say you come to my room I light several scented candles and make tender love to your feminine body. You snuggle up against my muscular body and I tell you I will keep you safe. Do you think it's gay if a guy bangs you?

| >>719667 black nail paint could easily be passed off as becoming a metalhead

| If you look away from the screen, what's in front of you right now?

| why are you a trap?

| >>719667 it mostly depends on who you are willing to share it with, whether online friends, irl friends family... But in order to do it "stealthily" try shopping whatever you'd feel like you need alone or with an alibi "I'm getting this stockings to stuff them with catnip for the cattos" and take pics or just see how you feel on them in your room, locked

| >>719772 i realized my thighs and ass turned out to be really soft and squishy so i shaved them and then took pics, the story goes on from there, but i do it for fun it's something i enjoy doing and sharing

| >>719708 since I'm on my shift right now it's my coworkers and chefs, I'm dressed as a waiter lol

| >>719687 it certainly sounds like a dreamy scenario and a comfy one at that too, and yes it is really gay to be attracted to someone like me, but since you're attracted to my feminine side I'd say that you're bisexual leaning towards female
Or just say we're homiesexual and it's all Gucci

| What’s the worst situation you were in, related to you being/dressing as a trap/femboy of course

| >>719795
Let's be real though. Who gives a shit? Cute and attractive is cute and attractive no matter the gender, and if you don't like cute and attractive there's something wrong with you.

| >>719807 guess it's a matter of preference so you literally can't go wrong with it hehe ;3

| >>719795 not gay if you say no homo. ( ´꒳`) ~q tea

| >>719842 or if the socks stay on, and my near thigh high socks are always on

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1606709555

This thread is permanently archived