danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's up if I feel like:

| I'm both, like, male and female? Like, I'm not trans. I know that. But most of the time I don't feel entirely male, you know? Like I wouldn't mind having a female body and, or rather, that I'd like having it, but at the same time I also enjoy having a male body.

I've felt like this for as long as I can remember but I've never really given it much thought. Like, I love wearing feminine clothes but also I enjoy masculine ones, and I enjoy being referred to as "she" but also as "he".

| It's some trippy shit man. As I said I've never really given it much thought. I've just, kinda ignored it, even though it's always been a thing. But right now those feelings were hitting me really strong and I just kinda decided to actually try to put some thought into what the fuck this actually is.

| Same

| I think that I read somewhere that scoring high on both masculine and feminine traits means that you're androdgenous. Not necessarily physical traits tho

| >>718839
Androgynous is a physical description though. Androgynous isn't what you feel like, but what you look like. A fancy word for "trap" if you will. I wish so, so badly that I was. It would make me feel way more comfortable than how I am now. Super confident on the masculine side and just pure sadness and emptiness on the feminine one. It hurts a lot sometimes.

| Femboy maybe.. but idk "^^

| >>718876
I mean, again, femboy is kind of a physical description. I don't look feminine at all. I just feel like I'm not, quite male, but like, not quite female. Idk.

I searched around and a word I found a lot was bi-gender, but like, idk. That's complicated word and stuff. The description of it was pretty accurate though, but like, idk. Just feels weird. Always has felt weird, but like, the more I think about it the weirder it actually is, which is probably why I've ignored it.

| I think if you want to be part of a community based on that feeling, then you may want to find out, but otherwise you probably don't need to label it if you find it unnecessary. At that point if you used the label you'd probably just be explaining it afterwards.

| >>719012
I don't want that, no. I'm very hesitant to use labels in general, and I don't consider myself part of the LGBTQ+ community or anything like that. I respect, but that shit's not for me.

It just piqued my curiosity is all, and, idk. It's easier to understand stuff like this after reading different people's different experiences and stuff with similar feelings.

So, I'm not looking for a label, because I won't be using it. I'm just, kinda weirded out I guess.

| Confused I think is the word I'm looking for.

| Oh, and my ID changed. Idk why though.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1606433304

This thread is permanently archived