danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I want to get anal plugs

| I'm interested in getting anal plugs. I've never tried any anal stuff before but the thought excites me like crazy.

Is there any way to find out if I would enjoy it or not before potentially purchasing? Where can I purchase? How does a pp g/u/rl who still lives at home go about something like this?

| Order it to a pickup place (at least in germany that's possible) or a good friend. And... just try stuff down there. If you enjoy butt stuff you will love plugs. :)

| >>698880
But, I just said that I don't know if I enjoy it. I think I will, but I don't want to spend money on it if I'm not sure yet, you know? I also don't have any friends I could order it to because most of them live with their parents.

| Is there a sex-toy rental/trial service?

| >>698955
I, don't know? That sounds unhygienic.

| >>698882 dude... u got fingers, right? Try some fingering, enjoy yourself. If you do - go for it, I think you won't regret it.

| >>698975
I do have fingers. I can try. I feel there's a pretty decent difference between fingers and plugs though, but, I'll try.

| >>698987 Pls do and keep us up to date!~ It's about ass play in general. If you are into that you will like butt plugs since they're comfy and... well, hands free.

| >>699038
Okay! Sure. I mean, I'm attracted to guys and want to be fucked by one, so, I should like it. It would make sense, because thinking about that drives me crazy, but because I have nothing to satisfy myself with I never get to satisfy those desires.

| Why not just get your bf to get you one???

| Femboy from request thread here! ( ^.^)/ I really enjoy this set, and it doesn't break the bank! Just thought I'd rec for ya. Go slow, and please for the love of heck, don't forget to pick up lube!!! https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07ZVJB1F3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

| Get lube and use a finger, go slow

If it hurts, stop, you're going to fast

don't expect to use anything large when you start you have to slowly work up to it

Two safety things, people recommend against cheap toys because they have a tendency to be made of non body safe materials or just can't be sterilized properly

and recommend against things on amazon because a lot of the cheap stuff there is from aliexpress or you could get a fake when you order the real thing

| But I have personally got a few things from Amazon I use often and I'm still alive, just what I've heard so do your own research and decide for yourself

| >>699297
It doesn't ship here. Fuck. It looks so goood!!!

>>699359
Thanks for the info. I'll be careful!

>>699095
I wish I had one so badly ;(

| G/u/rls. OP here. I, have an idea.

| Holy shit! I came. It hurts, but I got it really deep in and I came! Not full ejaculation, but, holy shit!

| It went so much deeper than I thought! It was a little difficult to get in but it was so fucking satisfying to when it moved with a bit of actual speed when I took it out. I want to get it both in and out at the same speed! Holy fuck I want that so badly now

| >>699815 slow down and use more lube you don't want to hurt yourself

| I love /d/.

| >>699903
I didn't have a lot of lube. I found a bottle that I got a little bit out of.

Oh! I didn't say what I used yet!
I found a razor AND NO, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT but you know those hand razors, right? The ones with a handle and then the square thing with razor blades?

I found one of those and it looked perfect, like a little pp, and I wrapped it in plastic and rubbed on the little lube I could find and it felt super good even though it hurt! I'm gonna do it again!

| >>699907
And I love you :3

| I'm probably gonna get addicted to this. I keep thinking about wanting to do it again all the time now!

| It's nice to hear that you've found a way to enjoy yourself op, but be careful with using stuff not designed to be put inside of you. It may not end very well if you're not cautious enough, so it'd be safer to use just fingers untill you've got yourself some toys

| Anal plugs? Pfft, go shove it up your ass.

| >>699940
Hmm. I think I'll be fine, but I appreciate the warning! The shape of the handle I'm using is, like, perfect and it's really smooth. But, I'll be careful!

| Holy shit!!! I did it again. My head is fussy. I changed position. I took it in and out 3 times today! More lube than yesterday. I did it in, like, doggy style. It was really good. It went in and out so much smoother the 3rd time! I'm already getting better!!! I came even more today. I tried letting it stay in for a while. It felt really fucking good! I love you g/u/rls! Thank you for giving me advice and getting me started on this!

| I have perfected this tool.
It is no longer something to attempt putting in. It is merely a cheap dildo.
I have evolved.
I need something better.
I need something higher quality.
I need more lube.

I also have a strange urge to record myself doing it. I'm fucked.

| >>700131 pls do all of those things are share!

| *and

| >>700144
Yessir! It's gonna be a while until I can, but, I want to. I really want to.

| Haaaaaw, really looking forward to it! >>700202

| >>700293
I'm glad! Won't share any videos if I take any though if your dirty little mind was thinking that. I will 100% share the experience here though!

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1600980328

This thread is permanently archived