danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is it just me

| Or having constantly cold hands is very, VERY damn hot?

People with anemia, poor blood circulation and all that stuff, I need you!

| how

| >Is it just me
Yes. You are alone. There is not one other among billions with whatever trait you described I was too lazy to read.

| You g/u/rls are no fun whatsoever

| What's the saying? A real three letter agent must have cold hands, a hot head, and a dirty heart?

| On one hand I'd like to say its just you OP

On the other having my cheeks rubbed by cool hands would feel good ngl

| For OP, you mean your own hands being cold, or someone else's? And in general, or for sexual purposes?

| That is pretty unique.

| >>698891
Nah, I'm talking about other people's hands. Feels good while touching and stuff, especially since my body temperature is rather high. Creates a really nice contrast.
My hands are cold most of the time too, but that's more of an inconvenience rather than anything else to me.

| i wan put my cold hand between ops legs

| >>698999
Damn, I'd give a lot for a person with cold hands by my side rn

| IMAGINE FISTING

| >>698974 I get ya, getting the cheeks touched by cold hands is a pleasant sensation (actually for both people involved :p)

You should try using ice cubes on any sex play with a partner.

| >>699468
Yeah, I think I should give it a try. Thanks for the idea! Strange I haven't thought of it myself to be honest

Although ice cubes will most certainly leave a wet trail on the skin, right? That sounds a bit inconvenient, but I guess it doesn't matter much. Beggars can't be choosers, this will have to suffice since there's no one around with ice-cold hands (´^`)

| >>699483 If the water is an inconvenient, maybe you can put the cube in a plastic bag (the ones that are very thin), or wrap it in some plastic wrap.

| Damn I share that fetish too, having a heat transfer when touching partner. Especially hands

| ice cube in ass

| Well that's certainly different but I respect it

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1600815507

This thread is permanently archived