danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bad Dragon fans?

| Any bad dragon fans here?

I've had a mini nocturne for a while and recently got in a small tucker and a medium rex.

While waiting for the new toys to come, I stopped playing with myself back there which... made even the tucker a real challenge to take ahaha.

| Oh boy, I love big dildos. Since the bad dragon ones are kinda hard to get here, I got myself a medium Mundir from Neotori. But I gotta say - this thing is huge. I never got the knot in so far. :)

| what's the appeal of stuffing a bad dragon dildo up your ass?

| >>685931
Just looked it up and damn, that looks nice. And yes, big dildos are great. Hope you're able to take the knot soon. It's amazing once you do~

>>685934
Anal feels really good for me. There's also the fantasy perspective to it.

| More interesting shapes than usual? >>685934 And it feels great.

| >>685942 I know right!? I think it'll feel amazing once I do. <3

| >>685956
That initial strain of trying to get the knot in and when you finally get over the thickest part, it just slides in and you feel yourself squeeze down on it <3

The absolute best.

| Never been a big fan of anal but y'all making it sound really nice. Damn.

| >>686008
I've always liked anal in doujins and stuff and after spending a bit of time in the anal discussion threads on 4chan's /d/, got curious enough to try it myself

zero regrets

| >>686037
Huh. I probably won't do the same, but have fun homie :)

| Those things are huge

| wish i could but im broke

| There are cheaper, better options,
Like getting a boyfriend.

| >>686109
I wish I had a boyfriend :(

| >>686060
That's the appeal~

>>686109
I generally agree though sometimes, all you want is the dick without the baggage of the person it's attached to

| >>685957 Oh yeah, it just feels amazing. ^^ I feel you!

>>686207 And also the shape can be super funky too! Which is epic.

| >>686235
I've used other toys back there before but there's just something else about squeezing down on a knot. Good fucking shit.

| Really? From what little anal practice I've had it seemed to damage something. I can't imagine taking a knot without permanent damage.

Or maybe I'm just too much of a tight-ass?

| >>686291 sounds like you probably went too fast

| Patience it is.

| >>686444
Patience and plenty of lube is the key.

I made the mistake of.... abstaining from anal play from when I placed my latest order and when it arrived which resulted in me... being not used to anal anymore

It took like two hours to get the medium rex in up to the knot and after another hour of trying to take the knot, I had to give up for the evening. There was admittedly some pain involved but I knew my limits so I didn't actually hurt myself.

Since then, I've been practicing with the Tucker, which is a lot easier to take, but still has a knot that's a toughie to get in.

You unfortunately cannot rush anal.

| Wish I wasn't living with my parents... I would've bought a dildo by now. Maybe a Bad Dragon.

| Bad dragon monkaS

| typically i don't really like any of the standard armor in the game like daedra or elven from a visual perspective. on racial basis i would prefer Nord heavy armor but even then it just doesn't fit with my playstyle. i'm perfectly fine with a nightingale assassin's full cloak though. as for weapons i usually prefer unique quest/location weapons like Dawnbreaker or Dragonbane, but even that depends on my varying moods.

| what the fuck did i just type.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1597081100

This thread is permanently archived