danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
heyyy i missed this app

| hey guys im surprised this app still has some ppl in it. should i tell a story to start off my comebackk?? itll be good one

|

| Shut up

| open down

| >guys
I refuse to believe you've been on this board before newfag.

| I wanna hear the story though.

| >>685663
>newfag
I refuse to believe you've been on this board before newgurl

| >>685670
Newfags who say "guys" don't deserve the title of g/u/rl.

| >>685678
hmmm

| Just shut up and tell the story already

| Imagine being so much of newfag that you think the gurl joke has always been a thing

| >>685697
The joke is from Va-11-Hall-A. It's older than the existence of this board lol

| >>685709 but it wasnt as prevelent as it is this board until the end of 2019, so the people who assume that it has always been a major joke here are the real newfags

| >>685713
Not as prevalent, no, but it was there. I remember seeing it when I joined the board back in 2017, so it seems you're the newfag here.

But legit though, I feel like someone is gonna start to actually take this joke seriously, so, OP! Give us the story!

| >>685720 I was here since 2017 too but the gurl joke has gotten bigger over the time, its not very good or original ngl

But hey I wanna hear op's story, we need to make this board great agai

| >>685713 >>685722
What? The joke started to die out late 2019 and we never see it anymore...

| >>685678 fair enough

| heyy OP here. idk if you'll believe me but i was using this app way back 2016 or 2017 and this app is the 2nd one right?? cuz the first one was idk blocked i guess? because of anon issue?? does someone still remember that?

| to clarify, is this app really anonymous?? like someone would not really know who post what??

| Mods know everything

| oh shiii now im scared to share my story

| Use VPN

| >>685833
Homie, I've shared some fucked up shit, and I've also made up some fucked up stories and shared them here. Like, the mods aren't gonna fucking track you down to slap you and call you "bad", though I really wish they did.

| >>685887 hi, ice cream cummies, gurl!

| >>685900
Shhh

| >>685908 this ice cream is great, cummie filled are my favourite, nothing beats a ice cream cummie!

| >>685914
I like the reference.

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1596649631

This thread is permanently archived