danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I fuck everything in AI Dungeon

| It's just hard to play AI Dungeon without getting horny anymore, all of my stories, regardless of the prompt, always ends up having me becoming into a gigachad by fucking every fucking character there is. I've played the peasant prompt so many times that I am basically the pimp of Larion at this point. Sometimes I even publish so other people can see how I fucked every single character this game can generate. Don't fuck with me. I will fuck you in AI Dungeon.

| What is ai dungeon

| >>674946
AI Generated text adventure where you can do whatever you want (almost).
https://play.aidungeon.io/

| Thanks Im gonna try

| Should be renamed to AI Lewd

| I still remember how I trapped myself for several hours in endless simulations.

Should have added sex to the mix.

| is trash... no good AI

| It's a really cool game, and I wish I could play it normally, but I always end up having sex. Every fucking time. Like, when I see "Your sister walks into your room", what else am I supposed to do? When I play the fantasy scenarios and find a dragon, there isn't really any other option in my head. I remember playing it at a friend's house just to show them the game, and I ended up fucking a dragon, getting a fuck ton of kids, waiting a long time and then fucking all of them.

| The app won't run for me, it was fine like 2 weeks ago.

| I once was a Russian spy who kept on masturbating even when i was kidnapped

| Well, now i really want to play this game while i'm horny

| >>675658 can you publish this? I NEED to see this!

| >>675658 >>676364 >>676399
Yes very please.

| I know that feeling.
Somehow I end up a prostitute or slave every time.

| >>676364 Too bad that was a long time ago,maybe another time when i play AI dungeon again

| Same here g/u/rl I have a campaign dedicated to raping characters during the apocalypse.

| It's hard to enjoy ai dungeon as a sub because the ai sometimes gets really goofy and breaks on itself when it's supposed to be 'leading' things

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1594309024

This thread is permanently archived