danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Facials: is it okay to get it in the eyes?

| I just really want to know. I like cumming in eyes, it's cute, but I don't know if it's okay or not.

| Will probably cause an inflammation with this annoying itch. I can imagine people asking your gf in the future why her eyes are so red all the time and her just blushing from this, lol.

| I advise against it. It may damage the eyes. Worst case scenario, it may lead to infection.

| Well,since this is not a saline solution or water. It will likely, 99% chance. Not feel good at all. You could experiment. Maybe make a video or do some research as I am sure there are people out there that have done this(people have been horny and doing weird shit since time and milenia) and then make a informed decision but,I would say avoid it. It will as the other g/u/rls said. Inflame the eye and cum is going to likely be an extreme irritant.

| I don't like facials at all, but especially in the eyes... Like these ppl said, it can cause infection, even if you have zero STDs it's bound to get you something annoying... And it's just. Painful, and not rly hot at all imo, feeding it to me is way more romantic that wasting it all

| B-but I see it in my pron all the time! It must be safe!!!

| Try it on yourself !
Or ask your neighbors to cum in your eyes.
After this you'll know how ok it is !

| >>670100 >>670109
Damn. That sucks. I've only done it once, and it was an accident, but it was really cute. I guess I should just avoid it though.

| Facials are fine just it getting in the eyes are the problem. If the individual has their eyes closed and then you nut. You might be fine as it will not get in the eyes. Then they can clean off their face.

| Dunno about lasting damage or infections, but it really hurts like hell.

| >>670309
Damn. That's sad :(

| Are you the anon who wanted eye pics?

| >>670534
No. I don't have an eye fetish.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1592419850

This thread is permanently archived