| Why would you do that?

| >>669487 I think I liked it
(◡ ω ◡)

| >>669503
It was by accident

| congrats on eating your cherry

| cum cherry

| Ive never had cherry before. Only the ones in cans

| >>670073 Where do you live ? Cherry is a pretty common fruit and you can find it in all stores where I live

| >>670169 asia :v
Fresh cherries is a foreign thing to me. Do they taste drastically different from grapes?

| >>670227
Totally different.

| >>670227 they have a very distinct cherry taste. Depends on the variety but,yes they taste drastically different from grapes. I am not a fan but,have eaten them off the tree. So I hope that helps. Also the ones in cans have the cherry flavor but,a fresh picked cherry does taste different and not as sugary because they usually add sugary syrups to the cherrys when canning them.

| >>670290
>Cherries have a very distinct cherry taste.

(ノ^_^)ノ

| >>670290 that's wack. I didnt even know they grow on trees. I thought they grew on bushes. Haha there are other fruits that are foreign to me such as peaches and figs. We have strawberries but they're hella sour.

| >>670446 I would be definitely missing those sweeties if I was to live in Asia

| >>670446 fresh peaches are also pretty nice. They have that peach taste but,are also sweet. Not too sweet as to be overwhelming but,are definitely nice especially when the juices start running down your chin.

| Ain't no better cherry than one with seeds fresh off a regular tree.

| >>670452 im convinced since u grew up with them. We do have really sweet bananas and mangoes. Our watermelon's really sweet as well. Basically tropical fruits obviously but ive always liked berries (but they're quite expensive and uncommon :c)

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1592430982

This thread is permanently archived