danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Time cops deal with time stop rape?

|

| Time cop stop time to rape time stop rape cop who raping time stop cop by time stop cock rock stop block stop time rape cop

| Okay so I think I can translate here.

I believe op is asking if hypothetically it would be the job of 'time cops' to prevent or investigate the phenomenon wherein a character freezes time in order to have sex with other people who are now frozen in time and unable to consent. This is something seen in a lot of Japanese adult films, and is easily searchable for anyone who is interested

Either that or op is looking for a piece of media in which this time cop scenario takes place.

| >>668251 I think OP is referring to that. Which would make for an interesting doujin/crime drama.
1.our time rapist from the future stops time rapes a bunch of women impregnating them and our time cops come in and try to stop him from getting away with his crimes and also preventing the birth of a horrible dictator who just so happens to be birthed from one of these rapes. All the other agents have failed to take out the dictator whilst he was born. It is up the these agents.

| To stop the rapist and save the future. Tune in next time to
>>TIME COPS

| But what if he has only 9 seconds?

| >>668258
That is certainly an interesting idea for a story outline. I think it has potential to become a thought provoking and entertaining piece of media that focuses on a dark subject matter in a surreal and nonsensical way. In the right hands, this could potentially become a beloved cult classic.

| indeed, this is an interesting idea. but the point of time stop sex is the sex so if the time cop stops the sex the audience will lose interest, hence it should be about a time rapist who rapes time rapists who rapes non-time stopper in the name of justice instead of a more rigid time rape stopper, unless the time rapist ended up raping the time cop. i'm not condoning real life rape by the way

| >>668334 that would work well, cause you can have the villain or the hero win and still have time stop rape

| Tim cop gets raped while trying to stop the time rapist, solid doujin material right here.

| >>668367
And the twist is that the time rapist is actually an older version of the time cop who traveled back in time to commit rapes. So now he must travel forward in time in order to save himself, from himself.

| >>668381
Perfect! The ending can be some over the top Madoka Magica shit, where all the time traveling shit adds up over time and ends in some insane, world altering event/catastrophe.

| >>668392
As long as there's a chase scene trough a gigantic time bending rape orgy then I'm sold

| >>668401
Of course there will be!

| time cop cock cockblock pog

| Well, this went to places I didn't expect. Yeah, the question was if time stop rape was within a time cop jurisdiction.

As for the idea of a time cop doujin, there is an anime with a similar premise... Kind of similar... Similar with fundamental differences.

DNA². DNA cop from the future accidentally shoots virgin with Big Dick DNA, creating the god of fertility she was sent to stop. Haven't watched it.

| ^that was some good shit back in the day.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1591932144

This thread is permanently archived