danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
femboy hooters or tomboy outback?

| discuss.

| Is this even a question? Tomboy of course

| Tomboy. Because for me it's the best combination for me (male role model+female sex) while Femboys offer nothing interesting to me (female role model + male sex)

| >>667582
I'd like to add that a discussion is pointless, since this very personal question which will only result in very subjective satements.

| >>667645
Lol wut? All discussions are subjective but that doesn't mean that discussions are pointless.

We can never reach true objectivity. Sure, we can always move closer to it by adoption a more objective mindset but we will always see things from our subjective viewpoints. There's no getting around that.

I also fail to see the point in abandoning personal discussions. Like wtf can you even gonna talk about with your mindset?

| >>667582
exactly! tomboys are infinitely superior to femboys

| >>667712
no

i take both

| aren't femboys basically 200% gay?

| >>667880
it depends, if the femboy is just a dude that likes crossdressing it isn't that gay. if the femboy is a trap he becomes 200% gay

| Gimme the goth ihop

| tomboy on femboy

| >>667952 so bassicaly a femdom?

| >>667953
yes

| >>667919
>really really big but saggy tits. Not perky whatsoever like big pancakes. flap jacks

I had to google what you meant by ihop before I responded with a >My g/u/rl!

I wasn't really expecting this. xD

| I'd be much more excited by the femboys at femboy hooters but I'm expecting tomboy outback to do slightly better in the food department so if I was actually hungry I might have to go there.

| Femboy hooters must happen.

| I would work at femboy Hooters, but my girlfriend would probs work at tomboy outback, so I'd eat there lots

| >>668269

femboy and tomboy relationship? nice.

| tomfem hootback.

| >>668274 sorta yeah, though I'm probably a trans girl, but I sorta like the aesthetic and gender is confusing sometimes lol

| >>668276 what happens when a tomboy and a femboy fuse? do they cancel out and disappear? or maybe they become the half breed of man and woman: https://i.imgur.com/biHAzbw.jpg

| >>668342 futanari

| real answer is boymoder staples

| >>668280
very tiresome now

| Tomboys, all the way. Tomboys are awesome.

| let's rape you with a fork behind tesco! you're game?

| >>667582
Tomboy Outback.
The food's way better.

| everyone here is sleeping on goth ihop

| Feet Papa John's where it at

| >>669102
what about milf dairy queen?

| Goth ihop

| Goth IHOP
vs
Loli Ceasars

| >>669375