danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Into snuff?

| Wondering if there's any1 here that's into snuff, and just want to ask what part of snuff makes you turned on? Not kinkshaming but it feels like it's beyond just niché to me lol

| I'm not a furry.. but i'm pretty kinky neko xd

| What is snuff?

| >>5674fb >>d3275c Snuff means death on film

| i'm into it but i'll only explain if you reply to this post cuz im lazy and wont waste my time on a ded thred

| >>665596 ok plz explain

| Wont judge promise

| >>665599
ok
>>665600
don't care

also check'em on both those postsss...

ok so it's hard to explain. from F up to S it's B+ level hard. but i'll try, even if i'm sposed to sleep.
uhh..
it's some aesthetic? fucking hard to explain... unless maybe you're in my head.
hold on..

| listen to these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btMTNBizOXU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6t69KQOBCg

| it's the kind of world i'm in when i read demon/vampire stuff for example. and i know the vamp scene has gotten some cringy reputation because kids think vamps are cool. i guess i'm just a 'goth'. but there's more than that.
maybe my personality.

i like various things in gore, like skullfucking, cannibalism. some other stuff.
it's a destroying of barriers. death of taboos, liberation from any shackles of society, morals, stuff like justice, forethought, any of the artificials.

| it's a return to the raw wild state of the animal that we are. the enjoyment of destruction, annihilation - of the self, too! but it's more elusive than that... there are many things i don't like in gore i gotta say.
for example in cannibalism it's more than philosophical bullshit. i liken it to belonging to a cult.
yes, eating flesh around a campfire and being inside a waking dream. and being on the other side.
anytime i write a sentence i can imagine how you'd misunderstand it.

| i don't like gore because i'm evil, i don't know what evil is and in gore i actually feel like my aesthetic is the complete blurring away of what evil even is. but i don't like the idea of causing pain...
like when you imagine cannibals: you prolly imagine real evil peeps. i can see their evil grins and snarls from here as they horribly chomp on a thigh or something.
but i really don't associate with that. i associate with a bunch of things that make up my... aesthetic ideal

| i'll bundle up some stuff to explain it.
moonlight. campfire. of course the moon is full.
have you ever been outside on a full moon? maybe in a forest?

in that "cult", all your restraints are broken and you become your raw self. society places so many restraints on a person. how to act and think. i don't give a shit about that..
if you can make sense of me so far, grats. if you think you can make sense when you actually don't, nah fam, you're not in it.

| it's authentic. it's no artificial bullshit. death is very real.
youtube.com/watch?v=qoWuLkRkwIU
even in real life finding someone willing to let herself(?) be gored is really rare. but i like the idea of being able to let go of everything. and become the beast that sleeps inside.
if you don't have a serial killer mindset i reckon you won't get it kek
but maybe if you look into those peeps a bit more you would see a fragment of what i'm trying to say

| like for example when you kill a person something inside you changes. and the more you do it the more you evolve and become something else.
and that something, to me, is really really... an amazing aesthetic... an artistic pinnacle. the Lustmord.
people say your first kill feels like a drug rush it's so intense. and i like that world.
i don't like dumb meathead killers that do it over coke or arguments or because they're messed up or anything.

| my favourite killers are completely normal people.

and some day, they just...

| so yeah, hope i didn't scare you there. i'm sure i'm gonna have things to add and will answer to questions if i can. but i'll prolly just sleep instead.
welcome to the night zone!

| Huh, that was an interesting point of view, and I disovered I'm not into it

| >>665628
i'm not trying to convince you. you asked and i told.

| is that all? then i'll sleep.

| >>665631 yes I know, its just that after learning it, the idea of doing it does not turn me on, so I realised it wasnt for me

| Inb4 this thread is actually FBI bait to catch people lmao

| >>665642
i have not explained snuff as a whole - and something else about it might do it for you and you might find out to be into it -
i have only explained what it is to me.

| Wait wait, snuff aren't these furry nsfw artworks of persoonas? :o

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1591397955

This thread is permanently archived