danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Thoughts on huge age gap?

| I watched this japanese series on netflix where the woman was 32 and gets it off with a high school student that's 15. Is that ok or not ok? He doesnt force him or anything but as their point in the show, his cognitive abilities isnt really developed yet to decide that it's ok.

What's your thoughts?
Sauce is: Love and Fortune

| I think bug age gaps are ok IF both people are either developed or close in development. So a 15 year old with a 30 year old is bad but a 18 year old with one could be ok

| Hot

| >>663136 fr? 15 and 32? Oof

| That's kind of a difficult topic. It comes to the people, you know? Sometimes people can be developed enough for something like that even if they're under 18, but it's not always the case, which is why so many places have 18 as the age of consent. Here the age of consent is 16, which has both pros and cons to it. A 16 year old can be mature and developed enough for sex and relationships with someone who's a lot older, but not all of them, and the older one could be manipulative.

| Personally, decent age gap is a fetish of mine, but that doesn't mean I'm unable to see the negative parts of it. I would love to date someone who's younger than me, but there's a chance they might not be developed enough for that, which could be very bad for them mentally, so it's not something that I should do, and I probably never will, until maybe I'm so old that the young one would be 20 or something. But, yeah. It can be fine, but it can also be bad.

| That's a pedo. But, of course, this is bad only when the woman is victim.

| >>663423
Well, that's incorrect. For it to be pedo the victim would have to be 9 years old or younger. It's a different things with teenagers. Obviously it's still wrong to have sexual relationships with minors no matter if it's pedo or not, but it is different definion wise, penalty wise and in some cases moral wise.

For that second part though, that's not true. There are sadly some people who have that double standard, but most don't, and the punishment is the same.

| suck.

| >>663426
Yeah, sure.

| When a 35yr old man has sex with a 16yr old girl: ew what a pedo, there is no way she wanted him

When a 35yr old woman has sex with a 16yr old boy: wow what a champion, there is no way he didn't like it

| >>663695 exactly!! When i was watching it i felt ... wrong urghh

| that woman is a pedophile and fucking nasty

but in general, when both people in an age gap relationship are adults i don't care and couldn't give less of a fuck about them or what they do as long as they're both happy

| >>663783 ah i get that. 15 is just too young

| Honestly, I would still be weirded out if a 21yo started dating a 45yo even if they're both technically of age.

One person is at the tail end of their college years, while one is already well into their career. Sure, they are both adults, but they are in completely different stages of their lives.

| >>664007
Why does that matter though? Why do they have to be in the same stage of life to date? I feel like dating like that could be a lot more interesting honestly, since they would have very different views and perspectives and stuff like that.

| depends on if both parties enjoy it

| >>664007
if a 21 year old started dating a 45 year old it'd be odd, but not bad as long as they're both happy and healthy.

| Kinda wish I could get an older guy to be my bf :/

| >>664097
Ay I got you Chris Hansen ;)
Always wanted to be on your show.

| >>664096 I feel like that is way more acceptable than the 15 and 32 year old. Like at 21 your are a fully autonomous legal adult in most societies at 15 you still have some legal privileges not even granted to you yet. Like a massive age gap is fine and all but,atleast the individual should mature be to a point matured to be an adult.

| >>664210
It's because it is. At 15 the body hasn't finished developing. You wouldn't eat unripe fruit.

>>664101
Reminds me of a dream I had where there was a video of a news report where Chris Hansen did his thing but the guy they were after, on meeting him, pulled out a ring and proposed to him. The news report was about their wedding.

| >>664444
That's sick! I really wish that was real and not just a dream of yours.

| >>664444
I have a coworker who was into heavy lifting since childhood. Now she's 22 and 155cm tall. Doctors say her spine is basically destroyed and she won't grow anymore.

| >>664472 short but incredibly muscular girls are HOT

| >>664543
She is barely muscular. She's just fat.

| >>664472
don't most people stop growing before 22 regardless of whether they were doing things that would stunt growth?

| >>664552 no, some people keep growing until their 30's

| >>664552
I'm 24 and still growing, just slower

| >>664544 fats cute too

| >>664619
I agree. Short and fat is a vibe.

| Simps will go for anything I guess.

| >>664696
Projecting much?

| hot

| ^

Total number of posts: 35, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1591136735